Reviews for Warrior, Wanderer
NIGHTSCREAM chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
This is a very original Crossover! Good Work! I really like this fic, Keep up the good work, also try to make the chapters a little longer, you have already grabed some attention but these short chapters are killing me!
Reyavie chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
Heya! Well this is a kind of crossover I had never read. Good job;) Very interesting from what I could read and really well written (Expecially the fighting scenes, those were really cool). Yep, I think your story is a winner. So you're going to update soon aren't you? (please)

Keep up the great work.

See ya, Autumn's day
Dilvish chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Argh! Typo mistake and 'review succesfully submitted'.

Anybody else glad Buffy doesn't live in a geologically unstable part of the world anymore? Here's a very scary thought: Buffy teamed up with John McClane from the Die Hard Trilogy...

Nice try Jin, but not enough. Unfortunately, Buffy's right, she is involved.
Dilvish chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
'A knack for breaking things'? Buffy? Jin doesn't know the half of it. Let's see: Hemery High's gym, Sunnydale High, the Initiative's base, Sunnydale; anybody else glad she doesn't live in a geologically unstable p
tdk99992000 chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
great
gaul1 chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
good chapter, awaits the next, byes
Dilvish chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
Interesting. They really put the hurt on each other. What Buffy lacks in training, she more than compensates with her ability to adapt herself to her opponent's style and doing the was good thinking on Jin's part, but he still underestimated her.

It's pretty obvious Heihachi is up to no should be fun to see him realise he chewed up more than he can swallow, but of couse not before causing many problems and dangerous situations for the heroes.

Update as soon as you can.
gaul1 chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
good, byes
zayra chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
holy guacamole! and eww did i just say that? anyway this is very original and i am a big fan of tekken. great story wow keep up the good work, hope it's a buffy/jin pairing. maybe you can put in some stuff about his mom too. i love her she rocks!
Antonio chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Interesting.

I hope you continue the fic, it would be cruel to leave it just like this.

So is Buffy going to fight in the Tournament or is it another thing?