Reviews for Empty
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
depressing, you should make a sequel. have Hiei tell Kurama he loves him
CanaanAlshea chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Amazing!
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
*cries* The sadness and... ANGST! *sniffles* This is just so sad... You write very good angsty and sad stories, great job on 'em all!
Zaeris chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
This is so dark and sad, but in a good way I mean, well as good as suffering completely and cutting yourself can be good, which it is not. Huh? Nevermind, looking forward to more of your stuff.

-ZE
HieiLover2004 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
this is different but very good.
SweetMisery1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I like the emotion and the description!
rubyred4512 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
This was one of the best one-shot fics I've ever read. And of course i wish there were more chapters! It truely reflected how love can be so painful. It is a great fic I would recommend this fic to anyone.
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
awesome..angsty!
PrincessSakura4 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Moving fic about an important topic. Great job.
Seira-chan 3x9 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Update soon very son and also don't forget to update

your other stories my fav is Rose of the Darkest Heart.

Please update soon!

!
shiorifoxiesmom chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Sad but nice fic. It would be good if you wrote as sequil with Hiei returning Kurama's feelings. For the record cutting is stupid.
Su chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
...goodness

really cutting solves nothing, coming from a person who knows ::weak smile:: poor kurama...that's so...::wants to say 'sad' but it really isnt the right word she's looking for::...::huggles hiei plushie::

well, it was well written in any case hahahaha, though i often try to read fiction that focuses more on the comic rather than tragic side of life -_-

keep up the good work