Reviews for It's all in your taste
Artistically Insightful chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Ahahah love it!
Yaoiskittleshit chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Hahahah loved it
The Spades Queen chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Since I don't want to die by the 'Most Terrible Of All Terrible Kumagorou-san Beams' I'm reviewing: This really gave me a good laugh, I sorta expected what would happen and it was still funny.
Lady Izumi 101 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
holy cra* dude tthat was like the most funnyest gravi parody i have ever read in my life! i was laughing my $$ off! I sware i wanna read more!can u write a sequal?
narusasulove1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
*drops dead from laughing so hard* Oh god that was awesome!10/10 dude 5 stars!
YaoiLurver4Ever chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Lol I thought it was candy at first because of the rating then when it said

"yeah Tohma gets mad when I suck his tho"

I'm like X.x Omygod I did not just read/hear that but in the end it was candy and now I can't stop laughing! /
XRyuichiX chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
ahahaha even if i had read this fic before i was thinking about someting else, na no~~

Btw i really love it 3
xXRJd3 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I knew since the beginning that Ryu was talking about lolipops. How, you ask?

...This fic's only rated T! And I loved it! XD
Shadows of Starlight chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
*rolls around laughing* That's awesome. I love stories with twists like that na do na. Brilliantly devious. Blessed be. -The Aqua Mirror?
Patch-insertnumbershere chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
O.O You tricked me! (starts laughing hard) Man that was great, awesome story! .
Toni'sGirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
HAHAHA I am pretty sure I read this before and probably commented but I'm commenting again and reading it again and again and again!
Riko Miikami chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Lurves it. Hilarious! ))
fiorae chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
very funny, lol
Meowzy-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Lol! That was so funny! Loved the bit where's Ryuichi is talking about sucking Tohma's, and Shuichi is all "I didn't really want to know that."

XD
applegell chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
hehehehe! that was funny! i almost died laughing!hahaha Ryu has a funny way of saying things...