Reviews for Talk About Bad Days!
ElasticPoodle chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
um but Malachite and Petalite ar COUSENS

i supose it is legal but still EW
Storm Arashi chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD STORY oh and Caitlyn i think you want this, * Hands her fifty tons of sprite* Enjoy and Again really good story * Puts on army hat and hands every oc in room one aswell* Oh and give amanda this * Gives fifty tons of irn bru* ENJOY!
ThieveingLegend chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
where is Sprx? Is he knocked out form the pole?
Sunadokei chapter 8 . 7/6/2005
Hey, I'm reveiwing! ...It's small in this box... HELP! Well, erm, Nice story of yours! It took my whole three week vacation to write that didn't it? . Well, write more soon, and Imok.
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 8 . 7/4/2005
Very good chapter and my other review Adriana wasn't trying to steal Onyx away from you Krystal, just making sure you knew how lucky you where to have him! Adriana: Yeah, I've been in rough realationships before and Onyx is special, and I don't want Krystal to be that upset! If you think she is scary when she's in a bad mood wait till you read the next chapter! I have a temper even worse than Krystals! Me: Its true! I have MSN Messanger but I haven't set up an account yet! I have my whole chapter planned out, but not a lot of free time! I just finsished celebrating July The 4th the day America declared it's independce from Great Britan! Adriana: OH Geez! Update soon, before she sends you a history lesson!
Ark the Ancient chapter 8 . 7/4/2005
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHA...HA!

I'M BACK! I AM FINALY UNLOCKED! WOOT OMFG THAT WAS ANNOYING... WELL THIS STORY IS FRICKIN" HILARIOUS! RENEGADE AND SNIPE AGREE! YES THIS IS ALL IN CAP LOCK ON PURPOSE I AM HYPER (twitch twitch) HEHEHEHEHE... LMAO FLOD

SNIPE: Okay, no more sugar for you buddy!

ME: NO!

(takes out blody katana and attacks snipe) muhahahahahahahahaha... latez 2 u
Beastfire chapter 8 . 7/4/2005
Good chapter!

Ivy: Who are you callin' dimwitted? That was a very bad day for me!

Beastfire: When have you ever had a good day?

Ivy: Hmm...good point.

Beastfire: And, sorry, I'm not on MSN. I'm on frontiernet and AOL. But, if you want my e-mail address, it's on my profile. But you may not want to send anything to the name on my profile until sometime next month. Update your other story soon!
The One To Rule Them All chapter 8 . 7/4/2005
Me: LOL that was funny! oh yes and GREETINGS FROM BULGARIA!

Krystal: great story!

Petalite: i was sleeping in the last review okay!

Spinel: yeah yeah your so called 'beauty sleep'

Petalite: (whaks him over the head)

Spinel: hey!

Me: Update son!
Lmann chapter 8 . 7/4/2005
Good conclusion! Can I use your characters in a story? Email me your answer. My email is in my profile.
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 7 . 7/2/2005
Great chapter! And Adriana I think somebody's got a crush on you! Adriana: WHAT? WHO? ONYX? NO WAY HE HAS A KID! And FYI (for your infromation) he's married! Is it me or are all the good men taken or unavalible due to marriage or the boyfriend and girlfriend stautus? Me: Its you, I don't even have a boyfriend yet! I think you kind of like Onyx! Adriana blushing slightly Maybe a little one but if Krystal heard Onyx say that she'd kick him out her life and halfway to hell! Me: I don't doubt that and then Jet would kill you! Oh well! Update soon!
The One To Rule Them All chapter 7 . 7/2/2005
Me: LOL! (bursts out of her everything-proof cadge and starts to bounce off the walls)

Krystal:AH! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Me: ;fn\sfnn;nc;ksjnc

Krystal: ONYX! HELP!

Onyx: I'll save you! (grabs krystal and runs)

Me: !

Spinel: UPDATE SOON! YARGH! (runs away from me)

Me: kjabdhsluaz\deiawgrkjb\slfjb\lHJBFCHG!
Lmann chapter 7 . 7/2/2005
WAIT JUST AN ARSE-PICKIN' MINUTE! Why do you hate being called Caitlyn when your name is Caitlyn? You confuse me. Oh well. That was a funny chapter. I wish I could find Irn-Bru. I can't find it anywhere!
Beastfire chapter 7 . 7/2/2005
Good chapter!

Ivy: Why do these things always happen to me?

Beastfire: Because you are dimwitted?

Ivy: Shut up. Update soon!
Astral Firefly chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
great chapter! sorry i haven't reviewed in AGES! but i've been on my jolly holidays!

Violet: *cough*jolly?*cough*!

Me: oh shaddap! glad Malachite is awake now! hope you poast that other story soon!

Update soon!
Lmann chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
Good chapter! Not much else to say... except... UPDATE SOON!