Reviews for Sins of the Father
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 5 . 2/23/2006
Hey this is a really good story! I wish I had found it earlier! It's a very fun look at what could have happened before we stumble upon these characters in the game. I like how you named Tellah's late wife Sakura... reminiscant of Japanese video games and such. :D Please continue!
Anrixan chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
Whoo hoo! FFIV love! :) A fic on Tellah...very interesting idea and I'm pretty sure it's never been done before. This is very well written so far and you've definitely written Tellah very well. I love this game...so it's refreshing to see someone else does as well! :)
DTitania chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
Very nice beginning. Expect for making the Elder Tellah's brother, it does not seem very AU to me, seeing that the game hardly provides the gamer with any information concerning Anna's and Tellah's past at all. The story is very well written and the "twist" with the resemblance between Anna and her mother is quite interesting. I'm looking forward to reading how Edward and Anna will meet and I sincerely hope that this story gets more reviews, as it deals with a blank in the originial storyline in a very creative way. :)