Reviews for While you were sleeping
shadowgirlxion chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
loved this cute fic! absolutely adorable! awesome job!
HitsuKarin 4va chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Pft. Every1 knows HitsuKarin is da effin bom! HitsuHina is GROSS! BLEH D-: nasty. GinRans sweet doe
seyeire chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Somehow, I felt Gin. And this is a complimet. :D
AutumnsFlowers chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Very sweet 33 Excellent writing and I lvoed the introspections on Gins feelings. Overall excellent job!
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Perfect story. It makes me like gin even more!
Amaterasu Ai chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
awwww so many fics where gin watches his ran-chan sleep haha so cute
Mihara-Chan chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
i really want them to be together so badly!

go kubo-sensei!
alwaysmyoriginalsin chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I can really see this happening in the manga! I loved how you added in so many characters, yet the focus was still on GinxRangiku, somehow.

Great one-shot!
Dellanotte chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Cute. Unrequited feelings tend to be the best tug at the heartstrings. Not too long, so that there was only enough time to talk about their past to explain and add another tug, without annoying impatient readers with monologues. The story was good, plenty of inter-character interactions to keep the reader interested, and provide entertainment. Overall, good job.
mephistocat chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I love Gin in this. XD; Seriously, even if he were staring, I doubt that Rangiku would mind. *laughs* Besides, anyone who can gawk with his eyes closed deserves to be permitted! *laughs* Anyway, well done. :3
The Undead of FF chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This is a wonderful oneshot. I hope you will continue writing oneshots like these!
ChocolateOranges chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
This was well-written .

So many words could describe it .

I love this story ; youve done a terrifc job .

pinkanimesmiles chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
aw whats gonna happen, whats gonna happen lols :)
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
if only, i want them to be together so bad!
ms. phishy chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Wow... this was so pretty. I adore this pairing, and the fact that it was written from Gin's perspective. Lovely work! : )