Reviews for The Colour Black
seeareuh chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Aww That was very good. I really loved it. SO adorable.
kay chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
You've got talent but i think that Horatio and calliegh will never be together. If you knew more about CSI-i think you would write better...

Enjoyed reading it though!

Will look out for your other stuff in the futre too!
omearalee chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I liked the concept here; it has potential. However much as I hate to be the killjoy at this party, I think that you seriously need to get a beta reader. No joke. While there were some grammatical errors, even for the cause of style, the most noticable error was the lack of 'I' capitalization. The first impression is everything. Kudos for formatting correctly! Keep writing; I hope to see growth in future endeavors.
Scarab Dynasty chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Hm... seems I'm the first reviewer... cool. :) An interesting pairing, not one I see a lot of, brief and to the point, which is good and in H's style. and only Horatio would notice something so simple. I like your take on the colour and the pairing. Nice job.