Reviews for DigiFusion 01 Movie 3: Mutalior's Vengeance
Digi fan chapter 7 . 8/17/2005
What a great ending. Can't wait for the dametri special to come out. What a surprise ending.
Crimson G chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
I did not know there were multiple Sailor Sedna on the net. Dude I teared up again when mentioning Karin. That's goo at least Dimitri will have motivation and we'll be seeing her in the upcoming sequel to wrath of the pharoahmon. Good movie fic bud. Later.
fett chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
Nice ending. Seeing Omega X again and seeing him fight after all of this time was good.
Belletiger chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
Awesome chapter!

Finally Mutalior was defeat by Omega X _

I wonder what he's going to do when he strikes back.

I liked the scene of the visit to Karin's tomb at the cemetary. It was pretty cool_

I liked Sailor Sedna. I can't wait to see her in action in the sequel of wrath of Pharaohmon _.

See ya in the next movie fic _
Anthony1 chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
Wow. That's the best way to explain how I feel about the ending to this movie fic. The action as always was terrific and I can hardly wait until you start with that Dimitri future fic. Until the next time you update, see ya.
Dark Qiviut chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
And we come to the conclusion. Sorry that I didn't R&R. Too damn lazy.

That was a good ending. Tai and Sora paying tribute too Karin. That was nice.

Nice going. I'll await the next movie fic.
Digi fan chapter 6 . 8/14/2005
Great chapter, Mutilor is in for it now.
fett chapter 6 . 8/13/2005
That was a good fight between Wargraymon and Mutalior. It is however a shame we didn't get to see Metal Garurumon's fight with Sithdramon.
Crimson G chapter 6 . 8/13/2005
Yeah I made a rant about not the J.S. not doing Tai's voice in my fic. We got the chance to see Omegamon in action. Hope he'll be enough to take on Mutilair. Later.
Anthony1 chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
Terrific chapter you did here. The idea of having Omegamon taking on Mutalior was a good one and it definitely sets up for whatever you have planned on the final chapter which I hope will be on in the very near future. Speaking of stories, I'm glad to see that the next one you'll be doing is the Dimitri special. That's one story that I've been waiting for and hope you have it out soon. Until next time, see ya.
Belletiger chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
Awesome chapter!

Wow, Omegamon was real great in there, now that Sithdramon is gone, the virus is gone as well

Now only left Mutalior to the digidestined to deal.

Alright, we will finally see again Omega X!

I can feeling a lot of battle scenes for the next chapter.

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next chapter :D
Crimson G chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
Good chapter amigo. Finally we'll get to see Omegamon in the story. I'm excited for Diaboromon strikes back or Diaboromon returns. Anyway, later.
Yamimaru chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
Isn't the 6th Saturday? Because if it is Diaboromon's revenge is accutally premiering on Friday, on Toon Disney at 6pm central.
fett chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
It's good to see that Joe, Gomamon, Leomon, Matt, and Gabumon have all finally arrived.
Digi fan chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
That great ive been waiting for that movie special. Yeah I noticed the increase of chapters for each movie.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »