Reviews for DigiFusion 01 Movie 3: Mutalior's Vengeance
Dark Qiviut chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
Really good work, Kanius. Yes, I think you should include Karin in your stories. Things should be very interesting involving her character in the future.

Really nice work, Kanius. Keep this up!
Anthony1 chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
This was an awesome and action packed chapter you did here. The return of Leomon and MetalGarurumon were great but I shouldn't expect anything else from your stories. Well, until you update again, see ya.
Belletiger chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
awesome work!

I am happy for Leomon , Matt and Gabumon are finally back _

Wow, a transformation for Mutalior? I can fell trouble is coming in the way.

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next chapter! :D
fett chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
Sorry about your friend.

The tai/sora moment was nice.
The Warrior Within chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
great story. nice touch of suspense with the missles.

ANd one thing...please keep updating.

ANd sorwry bout your friend. U dont loose ppl close to you until u forget them and u still have memories like sora and tai.
Crimson G chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
Yet another action packed story. Was starting to worry about you man, but you finish the latest three chapters.

Damn, I sorry for what happened to Youkai Youko. Even though I didn't know her or talk to I still felt like I did even if I did shed a tear. We will all miss her. Elemental Titans!

:They stood in a straight, each of them wielding guns other than the eight there were three new Titans and the original eight's mentors the Guardians. Along with the Canokian siblings who used to follow the dark path:

Sound off!

:They fire them up in the air. I shoot a red energy beam at the sky and explodes:

R.I.P Youko.
Digi fan chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
First let me say how sorry I am for what happened to your friend.

I hope they can stop them from infecting the worlds computers. That was a very sweet moment between Tai and Sora.
Anthony1 chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
Before I start I want to send my condolences for the lost of your friend. It's hard to have someone that you care for die so I hope you and the family of Youkai Youko will be able to recover from this tragic event.

Now, back to the story, I enjoyed the Tai/Sora moment. The feeling that was showed in it was a good touch. I hope that you'll do your absolute best in having the next chapter to this story on in the very near future. Until then, see ya.
Belletiger chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
That was a good chapter.

Now that Sithdramon is controlling the missils, the digidestined are now in deep trouble. I wonder whats going to happen in the next chapter.

I realized that Karin reminds me Youko. wherever he is, I know she in a better place now. THank you, Kanius.
Dark Qiviut chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
Hi there, SSJ4Takeru. I'm very sorry about your friend. I heard about it, too, when reading Ninetalesuk's story. I'm glad you're dedicating it to Youkai Youko.

Very nice work. This girl Karin, she seems to be a very close friend of Sora. It was nice hearing about Sora's childhood.

Very nice work, Kanius, and I'm sorry about your friend. I want you to tell Belletiger that I offer my condolences to her and her family. May Youkai Youko rest in peace... *raises glass in tribute to Youkai Youko*
The Warrior Within chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
Update or ill sick ChaosSeraphimon on u!

ChaosSeraphimon: Chaos Heavens Strike!
Digi fan chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Leomon returns! great chapter, sry for the late review.
Anthony1 chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
Man, I'm only gone for three weeks and you already have three chapters to this story on Anyways, I am really enjoying this story as a whole. So, please do your absolute best in updating again real soon.
Crimson G chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
Awesome chapter. Sithdramon is planning a virus. Now that's something from the movie when Diaboramon tried to bomb japan with missiles.

Yeah I heard what happened in londan. Those bastards. HEY TERRORIST! Meet my army of JUSTICE! :Look behind him and you see Ryu standing there with his Elemental Titan uniform. He waves.

Ryu: Hi

Huh? Where did the rest of Crew go? You know, the Elemental Titans, Bigfoot, Captian Sluck, Bob the Blob, that man, two arms guy, and the rest.

Ryu: Who would miss free donuts and pie?

Huh? Well that's reasonable why didn't you go?

Ryu: They left me here to tell you. Later

Next chappie and check out my story Odd days for the DD'S oh and another digimon story is coming out soon. I just need digimon information and pictures of what digimon look like such as Chaosdramon, Witchmon, KingEtemon you know those guys right? Yeah.

Ryu: They left me
AngelSachiya chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
I can't wait for the next chappie. so update again soon
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »