Reviews for DigiFusion 01 Movie 3: Mutalior's Vengeance
fett chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
I guess you have a thing for sake since you also used it a lot in the latest chapter to the Pharaohmon Arc.

Mutalior’s plan sounds interesting and I can't wait to see what happens when Sithdramon proceeds with it.
Dark Qiviut chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Very nice chapter, Kanius. Things are becoming very mysterious here. Very nice work.

And now, a message to those motherfucking assholes who attacked London today. We will find you, you cowards, and we will kick your ASS!
Belletiger chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
great chapter, Kanius! :clap:

Now that Mimi already enjoyed to the group, maybe the digidestined can have more chances to deal with Mutalior's power.

I wonder whats going to happen in the next chapter.

I heard the news about Lodon. I also want want to send my prayers and condolences to the people in London. And I hope they caught soon the bastars who did that horrible thing.
Belletiger chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
great chapter, Kanius! :clap:

I wonder whats going to happen in the next chapter.

Digi fan chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
Finnaly they meet, But is he really that much stronger then his son?
fett chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
I liked that you based a character off of Star Wars.
Crimson G chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
Looks like the gang is going to have a lot on their hands. Heh. Sithdramon is a cool addiition. Later
AngelSachiya chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
O I love it! Exciting!
Belletiger chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
Awesome chapter!

I liked Sithdramon. I think he's awesome. So, Mutalior finally met the digidestined. I wonder whats going to happen next.

See ya in the next chapter :D
Garrett chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
This is a great begining to the rewrite you should keep at least some elements the same like the Omnimon vs. Mutilator battle but spice it up a bit like having Omega X appear to deliver the final blow
Magician of Black Chaos chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Awesome, Mutalior, the counterpart to one of my favorite DBZ movie villains, showed up. This rewrite looks a lot better than the original.

A mystery assassain, huh. I wonder if it could be Cyrus/Shadramon, or someone new we've never seen before?
AngelSachiya chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
great chapter. Update soon!
Youkai Youko chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
awesome chapter.

I like the way you stared this movie fic .

Mutalior looks bad to the bone, especially killing Taito in could blood.

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next chapter!
Digi fan chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Wow another movie isnt the reunion that everyone hoped for.
fett chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Nice start to a new movie fic.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »