Reviews for Can't Go Home Again
Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
I gotta say, this story was quite entertaining and very hilarious at parts while keeping things...serious too. I'm quite sad that I can't continue reading it because I'd love to find out what would've happened next.

Well, time to scour your other works since chances are very high that I'll like them considering how much I liked this story.
tacaloking chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
i love this story i always thought ranma should have been with nabiki there a good couple
Nysk chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Good story here.
Oraman Asturi chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
nice...gotta love the panda bashing. Maybe setup a tournament between ranma and delusional duo and not the kunos.
silverstreak93242 chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
hey, here's hoping that this story isn't dead! maybe just forgotten and gathering dust, but not 6 feet under! Going back thru my stories that I have bookmarked, and re-read this story, enjoyed it the first time around, and enjoyed it this time around as well! Hopefully this story isn't dead! if it is, could you please maybe let me know? anyways, good story, and always enjoy your stories so TTFN, and be reading you again soon!
goddessa39 chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
Lol-a teddy bear's teddy bear.

Wonder what they forgot-condom?

Well, I'm sure interested. But after this visit, the small family really needs a vacation.
sparky555 chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
Funny! Wish there was more. Would have really like to know, at least, what all that "Warrior of Jusenkyo" stuff was all about!
Spokavriel chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
Innortal you are so unfair! The first chapter of this story where you say you give them all attention and you haven't come back to it in more than 4 and a half years! Ranma already has Senshi students. A great family. And a night life cleaning up what the Senshi miss. Can you please come back and continue this some day? Pretty please?
digger chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
It's been four years since the last update of a very good fic. Where are you?
Shannon Dee chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
Fun story. I hope you continue it someday.
FuryouMiko chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
Thiss story was awesome. It would be great if you picked it back up again!
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
amusing
JustinD chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
cool story, hope you update it.
ExtinctionsEnd chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
I really hope you continue this, it's really funny and well written. My favorite part is when kimiko said "Let Kombat begin!", for some reason I keep picturing her in scorpion's outfit when she does that.
Lord Edric chapter 7 . 2/8/2009