Reviews for Can't Go Home Again
Trugeta chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Wow, already a new story in the books. You're one hell of a creative person, you know that? :)

As for the chapter, good work as usual. I like how you set up Ranma and Nabiki together; its just like Akane to be so thoughtless and self-centred like this at the point in time.

Maybe her careless words had more far-reaching consequences than just the departure of Ranma and Nabiki; we've yet to learn of the fate of the Tendo Dojo. For somehow I doubt that the others managed to maintain it.

Seeing that the two live in Juuban I guess its highly probable that Ranma will get involved with the Senshi... maybe Makato will be the connection.

I'm looking forward to see how the first meeting after five years go and what has become of the others in that stretch of time. Should be interesting especially considering the new powers and techniques Ranma developed. Update when you can.
Piemur1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
A very good fic! However, if they are heading back to the Tendo Dojo, aren't they going home then? I think the title may use a bit of a change, or something. Or maybe I just need to wait for later in the fic. Of course, if they aren't ever allowed to go back to Nerima, they could always make their new home in Juuban, right? So then that aspect would still make the title untrue. Heh, I'm just nitpicking. A very good fic, and I didn't see too many problems with it. However, in some senses, I wanted to see more accurately what happened that lead to him going to Jusendo and fighting Saffron.

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing what happens to the rest of the family when they discover Ranma and Nabiki's children. Also, I'm sure that even three-year-old Kimiko could probably use a few good throws on the old panda if he ever tried to go after her. Being at that size, she'd have to rely a bit more on using one's own momentum and leverage against themselves. After all, Ranma's her father, right? She'd have to learn a FEW things! I can almost see her growing up to be her own independent and tomboyish woman. And sneaky. Can't forget Nabiki's her mother as well, right?

I just hope Ranma's ability to "control" his curse is only related to the removal of the water-magnet aspect. It's just not really...Ranma-ish if he could just concentrate a moment and he'd be back to whatever form he wanted to be in.

Going back to the part about seeing more of what Ranma did in Jusendo, I would also like to see that he's not just suddenly all powerful and respected and all that. His training with the spirits of Jusenkyo should, in my opinion, only be centered solely for the battle with Saffron. Maybe some heat-protective aura abilities or something, but not something that made him uber-powerful. And he would have to earn respect from the three warring tribes of Amazons, Musk, and the Phoenix in a way that would make sense. Not just because he was suddenly so powerful or whatever. Sure he could probably take on Saffron, but that's because he had help because the Jusenkyo spirits wanted to get rid of that corruption, right? But if the entire tribe of Amazons or Musk or whatever were to go full out against him, he may lose. Of course, he'd probably take down a large portion of them, and that would be an incentive for them not to attack him. But for them to like praise him and worship him, or something lame like that wouldn't fit. It's already been established, in my mind at least, that he's more of the protective father figure instead of a leader/warrior type anyway.

Hey, all of these are suggestions, and I have given my preferences to how things may or should happen, but I would enjoy the fic in any way you would wish it to happen. Even if it DOES make Ranma into an uber-godlike warrior. I hope these suggestions may help you in some way, and I hope you would update this fic soon! And same goes for a few of your other fics as well!
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I liked the part where ya made the place where Tofu relocated to Juuban. :)
dennisud chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I like the idea of this though bringing in the Sailor Senshi might be a bit too much. So many crossovers of Ranma and Sailor moon has been done. But I still wanna see what will happen next.

Given the tenacity of the fiance brigade and the Suitors Its gonna be interesting to say the least.

Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I say have Ranma kick Genma into Juuban and right into the middle of a Sailor Senshi battle. I'm glad you kept the Saffron incident, that was a major accomplishment for Ranma. How much control does Ranma have over the Neko-ken? Has Ranma ever thought a Youma with the Sailor Senshi?
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23