Reviews for Can't Go Home Again
Lerris chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
Good overall. The key weakness of this story may be that this kind of thing seems very familiar from reading similar stories...
Lerris chapter 5 . 7/4/2008
Ranma appears to be too angry. Oh I can perhaps see this attitude if it was a week after the incident, but not to this extent after about four years have elapsed. Also, Ranma seems to be mostly doing one sided blaming, when some of the problems were of his own making or at least prolonging due to his immaturity.
Lerris chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Basically good. The one point that seemed forced was the magic mushroom bit. It almost seems as if Nabiki should have said something like, "But you can't possibly be Ranma's mother, you look almost my age," or some such when they first met.

Of course, I just don't see Nabiki seriously letting Ranma have a mistress, or even joking about it like that...
BlackRoseFire chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
Awesome. I hope that this story updates again soon.
sscrivener chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Minor quibble: The sumo pig is Katsunishiki.

Katsuhito is Tenchi's grandfather.

Other than that, is an excellent fic, and one of my all-time favorites. :)
Dlikee chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
great story please update soon
QundraDraconum chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
great story with a great concept. The characters are a bit OOC, but they should be after the passage of time. You have some great possibilities here and I hope you continue this at some point.
James Rennfield chapter 7 . 9/30/2007
Nice story so far, can't wait for the rest of the story though.

Small note: I was a little confused by your calling Konatsu a "kunochi." If you mean a female ninja (assuming you're also describing his mindset as him thinking himself a female still) then the correct word would be "kunoichi" which also means "Lady of the Dragon."

At any rate, keep up the good work can't wait for you to update.
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 6/13/2007
Awesome plot! And the omake are priceless! Please update soon, if you can.
Lord Nightfyre chapter 7 . 6/3/2007
I was wondering it you have any plans on continues this fic. I really in enjoy it. I would like to see have how you have it pan out. Great Story.
ApocSM chapter 7 . 6/2/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Drifter950 chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
Again, a very good story!

Thank you.

May the MUSE be with you!
Uldihaa chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
I really love this story. Their are so many ways it could go, quite a few of those ways are ones I've never seen before; such as Herb courting Nodoka, Shampoo and Konatsu, even Moose and Akari. All of them sound like something I would be interested in reading.

This chapter has one of my absolute favorite scenes in it. That of little Kimiko putting both of the idiot duo down. I just love the mental image that pops up every time I read that line of hers saying,"Let Kombat begin!". Rotfl Oh goodness, that line tickles me everytime. And it's so easy to imagine this little four year old girl saying that and then charging in to open up a can of whoop-ass on the old men. She's got to be one of my favorite OCs, despite not seeing much of her. You really did a great job in fleshing her out without having her take over the story. Ranma and Nabiki must be so proud of her...when their not tearing out their own hair over whatever trouble she has gotten into :)
HWSOD chapter 2 . 1/23/2007