Reviews for Can't Go Home Again
NC2001 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I love this story. I look forward to reading more. Update soon!
kaztsar chapter 6 . 7/6/2006
Alot of the dialog was akward.

Looks like you're trying to solve all of Ranma's problems in just one visit.
kaztsar chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
I'm confused... wouldn't it have been more convient to wait until after the six weeks to visit, and the mushroom is comeing out from absolutely nowhere...
kaztsar chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
I liked omake #2.
kaztsar chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
for the first chapter... I only have one real problem with this...

The Oyobis sound too good to be true. I'm not talking about the fact that they are martial artist with a dojo that took them in... but rather that they have martial arts techniques that would surpass the Amazons and the Saotome schools and the better control of the nekoken.

This is just my personal opinion, but I think it would have made a better story if the Oyobis were just regular dojo owners. No secret techniques, no cures for age old fears. Its starting to sound like your setting up a super power Ranma, where there isn't really a need to. Besides, he is better suited to making up his own techniques.

It would be nice for Ranma to have a little normalcy, and anything more would attract undue elements.

I thought that little walk through Jusendo did nothing to add to the story as well, and was just something to explain Jusendo.

I think it could have been done better, without any strange dreams and visiting spirits.

Other then that, I thought you did a fine job!
conlan0414863 chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
keep on typing and ill keep on reading
DCWestby chapter 7 . 5/2/2006
Hmm, Hope you continue this story soon.
PabloDoritos chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
Of course those two will wake up but they will just say they got mugged by someone as an excuse until the see the girl that beat them. Great chapter very interesting. Until next time keep up the good work.
VizeerLord chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
more please
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 4/13/2006
Excellent part here, and looking fo0rward to what happens in the next part, what the girls might try, and see whether Akane will finally grow the heck up.
ron chapter 7 . 4/11/2006
love it, update soon
Lumias chapter 7 . 4/11/2006
Good chapter, Kimiko is a sweet kid.
Otritzi chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
Nice story so far...I can see Nabiki being capable of hiding the two of them from even the Amazons...just because of her contacts and connections.

Keep the chapters coming!
Nightcrawler2000 chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
that bottom omake would make so much sense, poor boy and poor poor sasuke -_-!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »