Reviews for Crystal Moon, Crystal Tokyo Truth COMPLETED
silvercrescent pheonix chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
confuse about the time freeze stuff but over all I loved the story
venus dreaming chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
PLEASE WRITE AN EPILOGUE
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
No more Mamoru! YAY! and can you believe I'm a mayjor Momo-fan? ah happy endings, aren't they just grand? what does 'yatta' mean?

Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
Down w/ Mamoru! Down w/ Mamoru! DIE! what happens now! Epilogue! YAY!

~Immortal Sialor Cosmos
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
ow! Mamoru's gunna get it...

Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
ok, scarey/sad dreams. wow! she's not uterly clueless! owwh! strange thoughts!

Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Planted? like fake? Why?

Earwen85 chapter 5 . 4/14/2006
very nice i loved it but can u tell me what seiya said cuz my japanesse is very limitated

see ya
Mnemosyne chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
I love Seiya/Usagi stories, no matter the content.

But I have some qualms: you interchanged the Japanese and English names-stick to one for the story. The Starlight's plans were very confusing-how did they manage to get the three girls to remember? There are some spelling and grammar mistakes which a beta reader would be able to help you with.

The world needs more Seiya/Usagi.
Megan Consoer chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
VioletAngel chapter 5 . 10/25/2005
Okay, not a bad story concept over all. There were some definite grammar problems, but only two things really bugged me. "Endymion/Darien/Mamoru" appears in the dialogue. No one would actually call him all three of those names in the same sentence. Also, you used everyone's Japanese name except for "Lita," whose Japanese name is Makoto, if you were wondering. I suggest finding a beta reader to make your work easier to read. Like I said earlier, it was a good story concetp; Usagi/Seiya fanfics always are.
vicky kou chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
that was so great...you are so cool...i hop you reed more histories...see you later!

seiya and serena! forever!
Dragon85 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
you're mad! How dare you separate usagi from mamo-chan? This story is horrible, to my thought!
ali-chan chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
I am the fifth comment )