Reviews for Our Love Story
midnight aurora chapter 16 . 4/3
this story is sooooooooooooooooooooo good. i luv it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I enjoyed this rather ensnaring prologue. Very nice.
Lol chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
amazing start
yuki chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
so the uke became a seme...wierd
yuki chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
'yes!, I am willing to listen for the rest of my life' is what I screamed at 10 p.m.
'shut it, go to sleep' is what my older sister screamed.
now I sat here smirking to myself
charlieseese1031804 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
nice
kiky21 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Hey! I've just started reading this fic, and so far I think it's great. I love Draco and Harry, specially together, and them having a baby of their own? Perfect. But on top of that, this bit was really well written. The last line is magnificent. "The only think to ask now is; are you willing to listen?" Seriously, magnificent.
potter29 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
nice
elirwen chapter 18 . 10/2/2011
I admit I almost stopped reading after three chapters 'cause the characters were really OOC and the bad grammar tended to throw me off the story.

Then I decided it's for the best to take the story as a fluff and enjoyed a nice mpreg ride.

Thanks. :)
iShipNustinBieran chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
"I, Draco Ryan Malfoy, fell in love with Harry James Potter. I am in LOVE with Harry James Potter."

This line made me love this prologue! I never thought the name Ryan would fit Draco's name perfectly. It's cute!
Solomon chapter 18 . 1/8/2011
Very good story
PhoenixPixie chapter 18 . 10/14/2010
awwww...yay!
Lilyc Wonders chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I'm willing to listen!
mjmusiclover chapter 18 . 10/24/2009
very amazingly well written & beautifully well thought out, i have really enjoyed this fic :D:D
Rokkis chapter 18 . 8/19/2009
A very nice and fluffy fic. Liked that it was written from Draco's POW. Original twist in that.

It was a bit too fluffy for my liking, but definitely a good brake from reality:D

Cheers!