Reviews for Reign of Dreams
Isis the Sphinx chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
Okay, so I just went through a marathon reading of Court of Souls and Reign of Dreams. And let me just say, you are awesome. Seriously, epic crossovers everywhere I look. I can't get enough of this. It's just too bad you haven't update in 5 years. This is eventually going to be finished, yes?

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
TheKiraSparkle chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
DDDDD:

Can't wait for you to update, Rem-chan!
StackerWlf chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
will you update this story again because I got hooked with Court of Souls and i really want to find out what happens to Kairi, Riku and Sora. will Riku and Sora ever gain their human forms again and will Kairi survive and where they will go later? will you update after another day in paradise or is this discontinued?
Winged Knight chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
Well, what a place to leave off at. I certainly hope all of them are okay, if injured, but the logical side of me knows that is unlikely. I hate that I'm so realistic at times.

Such an interesting chapter, such a shocking cliffhanger. We have three keyblades, one for hearts and one for souls and one that I believe to be for dreams, and now we have the birth by sleep. My, what an interesting development. With all the emphasis on dreams and slumber I would almost assume Morpheus of Endless will get involved at some point, that is if you know who he is anyway. Sandman was such a great series.

It is difficult to create a crossover worth anything, but your stories are always the very best. Keep writing the good ones!
MiniMilner chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
Isn't kairi supposed to know 'dragon slave' and such other magics?

Amazing story. Cheers to you
Xire chapter 8 . 4/23/2007
Man this is getting interesting!
Iaveina chapter 8 . 12/30/2006
OMG! (-cries-) Why's there never anymore chapters when you want them? I think the only good thing about there not being a Chapter 9 is that I can finally go to bed. But that's it...

I hate cliffhangers, or near-cliffhangers...(-glares sleepily-) Ah well...brilliant so far! D I'm looking forward to more!
Iaveina chapter 7 . 12/30/2006
HAHA RIKU AND SORA ARE DONKEYS!

LMAO!

I thought I recognized the 'donkey' idea, it's from Pinocchio! Thanks for mentioning where The Coachman was from P
Iaveina chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
OMG! (-Iaveina explodes at the prologue-)

Yeah...I'm gonna read on now...
heartless chapter 8 . 11/1/2006
UPDATE! I cant tell you how many times I've checked this story to find it's not gained one stinken chapter!

...I want to find out what happends after the first chapter...

...do they die?
BloodSkye chapter 8 . 9/19/2006
What the heck? Why did Serge do that? And what the heck is up with Hojo?
Hikarigirl18 chapter 8 . 9/6/2006
Yeah, I knew most of the video game characters. I couldn't quite place Hojo and Commander Snake. Great! Keep going please
anonymous chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
could you please update soon Rem-Chan I am anxiosly waiting for the next chapter and if not soon then could you plaese give an update time on your Author page. Thanks from a reader.

P.S I really like this series and have read the Court of Souls and Of Many Hearts and liked both very much
Random person chapter 8 . 8/3/2006
Are you dead? 'Cause I'ev been checking every week for a update for a while now. Its weird too 'cause you usually update a lot sooner. Is something wrong? Well anyway I love your stories(there the best KH stories I can find, and trust me I do a lot of searching) and senserly hope your not dead. Long live Rem-chan! So update soon please!

p.s. I am positive I spelled half the words in this note wrong, and for that I apolgise(spelled wrong)I swear, I failed every spelling test I ever took.
SendMeAGiftBasketOrElse chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
this is really good!after you finished court of souls I was recommened to read it so I did and when I found out there was a sequal I was really I still have to finish Of Many it up!_