Reviews for Hufflepuff Revolution
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
hufflepuff is awesome and hard working but modest so no one ever hears about it XD
jellywhal chapter 13 . 6/2/2015

Guest chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
Everyone has problems. Even Hufflepuff. Even the ones with the lives we envy.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
As a hufflepuff, I KNOW that your Hufflepuffs may explain 1 or 2, but know what? I complain. i vent. I have friends. Three of the most awesome people I know are Hufflepuffs who are chatty and cheerful and noticed. The Hufflepuffs did not go unnoticed in the books, but overlooked by readers!
swedishluck chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
This made me cry. That's right, I'm crying.

Also, it's true. Nobody really know who the Hufflepuffs are.

UniquelyMi chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Yay! Hufflepuff is sticking up for itself! I'm sick of seeing fics where Hufflepuffs are weak or even worse, unloyal. Seriously? Hufflepuff would be the most dangerous house because they aren't suspected and they'd do anything for their friends. Just because their name is fluffy doesn't mean the people are!
DigiChar chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
I was searching for stories about Hufflepuffs when I stumbled upon this one. It was very interesting, though the ending was very sad.
Stine chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
Here I was thinking that I wasn't going to read this, because I've read it before and it ends so sadly. Then, I figured, I'll just read the beginning because it's interesting and you almost never hear anything about the Hufflepuffs. But when I had started I just had to keep reading, and I read the end of the story once more and cried.

So... good story :)
Omamori chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
Sobbing. My face is like a waterfall right now. It's a rare gift to be able to right so well that the emotions can be thrown so completely into the reader.
sickfawn chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
Your rite it was the rite ending, I nearly cried but I'm glad that's way happened becos it's not all happy endings. Fuck 2 all the other houses who wudnt wanna b a hufflepuff, the rebellion of it's intoxicating. I love ur story.
morgs chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
holy crap you made me cry!
K.Henderson chapter 13 . 3/9/2010
...definitely was not expecting that. I thought it was going to be a funny story because that's how it started out.
K.Henderson chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
Another review sorry bout that but uh...Violet reminds me of a more up front Russia (from Hetalia the anime/manga...he's the best) with Prussia (again Hetalia) and Belarus (Hetalia once again) combined.

The house of Gryffindor is going to suffer greatly aren't they?

K.Henderson chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
I'm on chapter four and I keep laughing because no one has yet to realize the phrase "it's always the quiet ones" exists. If I were in any house (though I'm pretty sure I'm Hufflepuff material) I would be weary of them. I mean, they're all nice and sweet and loyal but imagine when someone who's always nice gets mad. They always blow up to apocolyptic proportions and everyone suffers.

I just feel bad that Cedric's already dead and wont get a piece of the action which I'm sure he would have readily enjoyed with a cackle to rival anyone from Higurashi no koro ni. (an anime where everyone crazy evil laughs and are well, psychotic crazy and evil.)

I'm favorite-ing it and I haven't even finished reading it. That's how much I like it already!

dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 13 . 2/27/2010
I loved it! Please say theres a sequel! Even if its just the reactions of people to her death, would love to see Sirius's if they find him! Question though, did the Golden Trio know she was Sirius's daughter?