Reviews for Waiting
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
So sweet! But why does Eowyn die so early? :(
Rana Ninque chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
Oh, that was sweet! I hope that you continue this one! I'd like to see Eowyn's answer!

Love,

Rana
Lariren-Shadow chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
Ok, so I just never got the alert for this or something, because I don't remember getting it. Anyway, that was wonderful and sweet and very good. Is there going to be another chapter? There should be, or my flying monkeys will come and get you.

~Jenny
Aryelweb chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
Aww, this is so cute. :3
Fair-Ithil chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
Oh this is so beautiful. It's nice to see them in love.
oltha-heri chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
I would love to give you constructive criticism but I can find no faults, suffice to sya it is LOVELY.
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
YAY you updated! wonderful story voldie! you rock!

continue please!

Kalle
Erugenel chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
i love the concept you have here of faramir and eowyn. you must have put in a lot of research and you know alot about lotr. i am also a great f/e shipper. churn out more stories!
Sue chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Lovely story! Very poetic, kinda melancholy but not maudlin. I really like the tender way you have them relating to each other, very nice!

I'm glad to see you're adding to it-can't wait to read more! Thanks for posting it!

Sue
LOTRFaith chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
What a beautiful story! It brought me to tears of the pure eloquence and gentle ease of the telling. Very beautifully done.. I look forward to more!
Dis Thrainsdotter chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
They love each other so much and that is good to see. A truly lovely ficlet.
Aryelweb chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
This is so good, is this a one shot? Because I think it's brilliant as it is. And Eowyn died 80 years before? That's so sad... ;_;
Lariren-Shadow chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Even though this is late, oh that was sad and beautiful. Well done! I almost cried. Must find fluff, not sad fluff, now.

~Jenny
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Cool one shot me like alot. It good. nothing wrong luv.

Kalle
quillon chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I meant to review this story sooner, but was not cooperating, and so it had to wait until now.

Beautiful! It's sad to think that Éowyn died young and Faramir was left to raise Elboron on his own, but in the end everything is just as it should be. Our favorite couple is together for all eternity.

I really enjoyed this story, but I will echo SpiritofEowyn's critique and say that it is indeed too short! Thanks for posting it!

quil