Reviews for Wielder
SayonaraKuroi chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Poor Tenseiga...
Lunatique chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wow, this thought process on the part of Tenseiga is evocative and thought-provoking. To think how close it came to slipping from Sesshoumaru in this version of events... its struggle between instinctive loyalty to Sesshoumaru and its own aspirations for the character are, in many ways, indicative of the internal struggle in Sesshomaru. It's also interesting to compare this to how Tenseiga's story was resolved in the series later on.
HatedLove6 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh my gosh I loved it! I absolutely loved it! I have never read anything like this and it was so well-written with minimal grammatical and spelling errors. Where has this beem all my life? lol
sapphirewyren chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
that was deep. great story
Draconic Ban-Sidhe chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
wow. You know, I kept meaning to go and read this...and I'm glad I did. I enjoyed reading it, particularly the way the sword thought of the two encounters with the other fang, and the motivation behind each. And the way Tenseiga comes across as a female personality, and how that fits with the nature of the sword. It seems...right. Don't think I've ever run across it before, either. Original. For some reason, it reminds me of the sakabatou in Kenshin... hmn.
orangepencils chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
brilliant! that was a very good story! really deep on tensaiga'S thoughts nice!
segumisama chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Awesome. its goo- no, great. perfect. it explains tensaiga perfect (or so i think) i love it.
sueb262 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
"He will not hunt for me"-of all the poignant phrases in this piece, this one tugged hardest at my heart. It speaks most powerfully of the gulf between this tool and the one who holds it.

Beautiful and sad.
Nota Lone chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
That's great! Weapondry is seldom given a POV.
cirruscastle chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Normally I wouldn't write a review for a series which I am so unfamiliar with, but since you left me so many enthusiastic reviews I thought I would give your work a read.

I have watched Inuyasha a little with my sister who is a big fan. This is a very interesting piece first of all because of the perspective. It isn't just an inanimate object speaking though, from what I have seen of the show I think that those swords do definitely have a consciousness of their own and I wouldn't be surprised to have some trick of fate causing them to be able to speak on the show itself.

I think you are right about Sesshoumaru. I have noticed that he is not really as hard-hearted as he acts. After all, he does protect his charges, Jaken and . . . I am afraid I don't remember the young girl's name.

There are some grammatical errors in your story, mainly sentence fragments and comma splices. Perhaps getting an editor might be a good idea, just to make the story that much better.

I like how you invest the sword with enough life to choose its master. I like even more the way that the sword is torn between its blood ties to Sesshoumaru and its desire to be put to use. You ahve made a complex character out of an inert piece of metal.

I like how you have the sword choose to allow its master to be injured at some times and choose to save his life at others.

You really do an excellent job with this short piece.
KatzEye chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
this is very creative. i never thought about it from the swords point of view. Great Job!you have to keep going. i want to see what the sword thinks when he brings rin back. plz.
Black Hands chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I don't like pomes or whatever, but I have to say you did a very good job on this. I'm going to look for more stories like so ja ne.
silverfingersunloggedin chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Happy Halloween to you, too! I decided to review this.

I like it. You managed to work in the theme 'I am a sword that cannot kill' often enough to become a beat but not often enough to be annoying. Excellent one-shot, you captured sessy's angst without getting too angsty. All hail ye!(and thanks for reviewing, it makes my day and I am glad you like Changeling)

The floor is lava

Silverfingers
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
this made me look differently at Sesshoumaru...That..yet again..was great. You have many, and I mean many, original ideas. Awsome work
Akana Akazen chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Oh... Wow... That was... magnificent! Poor Tenseiga! Now I actually feel for the poor sword... 'never thought I'd be saying that for an inanimate object...' This was by far one of the best one-shots I've ever read! Oh, it's a good thing Tenseiga gets to save Rin! HURRAY for the healer! But still... This was so touching... Great job, I praise you!