Reviews for Your Wrong About Her
Feline Feral chapter 8 . 8/7/2006
awesome fic.
Irene Odom chapter 8 . 11/7/2005
Very good. You made it all fit, and make sense.I didn't imagine that is was Brooke. Very good your writing makes you feel good as I do when I'm reading it!
Irene Odom chapter 4 . 11/7/2005
I haven't thought about this story for awhile, but I still remember it. You have a skill, or spirit, You are very good.
Irene Odom chapter 7 . 11/7/2005
short but fitting. good work
Irene Odom chapter 6 . 11/7/2005
interesting but not totaly preditable, good work
Irene Odom chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
very good the way you sort of let things go to bing them together. Good story.
dear-broken-heart chapter 8 . 11/6/2005
hahaha...man, if Schwann made Brooke the nemisis, people would go nuts, however I like that. I don't like flake Brooke, it takes mroe thought to come up with a cruel plan than a nice plan. Ha...i liked it! nice job!
dear-broken-heart chapter 7 . 11/6/2005
“I went to New York tonight, and that’s where I got the card, It says I’m Sorry,” he laughs, with tears in his eyes.

That's actually a good image, and one that would work for Nathan. He's kind of that smug guy, I don't like when people write him as breaking down into tears, because it's just not him. Making him more so laugh like that really makes that soft side kind of come through without making him seem like a wimp.
dear-broken-heart chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
“So you’re going to make her give up her dream, so she can come home and hold your hand. Great.”

haha...so mean.

You'll be sad when you see Season 3. So far it's weird...but I have a feeling something weird is behind all of it, just like in this story...haha
dear-broken-heart chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
“You’ve been rich to long Nate,” she laughed, “I am guessing the $95 was to get there?” Nathan nodded. “The rest of the money will get you something to eat, a card that says, ‘I’m sorry.’ For Hales, and a way back home.”

THAT is why i love Karen. She's my favorite character, haha
jacqueline12 chapter 8 . 11/6/2005
Wow..Brooke? lol...very strange...but good reason...haha! I'm glad naley made up and jeyton is all better...poor lucas though *sigh* and also YAY! everyone is happy lol :P awesome story!
jacqueline12 chapter 7 . 11/6/2005
Yes! Naley made up! whew...i love them lol...and i love you for having them make up!lol UPDATE SOON!
jacqueline12 chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
Uh oh...repeat of the horrible episode that ruined naley! NO! UPDATE! lol :P
aniki19 chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
hmm...interesting...tat's all i can think of rite now...stoning away...at e moment...

but i like where tis fic is going,i can hardly wait to c e look on nathan's face when he finds out n i have a suspect for who's behind chris's antics!oh my!

update soon!
Duckygirl chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
it's good! please write more really soon!