Reviews for Secrets and the Serpentine
Angel chapter 1 . 2/17
I love this so much. I just got all the warm fuzzies ever and I am so jelous of Aziraphale right now. And Crowley really...just in general can I be in this position? Very well done and thank you!
yay chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is sweet.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Awww, so cute.
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Awww. Touching and sensual.
Jadeaffection chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Awww, very sweet. Wonderfully written and perfectly in character. I adored it! Well
Spamsterlady chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I love the sweet, fluffy azxcrowley stories and this one is in my top tier. :3
Bibliophilist chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Perfection. To say more would sully a story that defines the word used. Bravo.
Minerina chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
adorable
CheesyAndBob chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
*sque!*

oh how sweet and lovely!

WRITE MORE! THAT IS AN ORDER!
Jingying chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Aw, this was really cute. I love Crowley and his frustration with the Ineffable Plan. :)
Lily Carroll chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
*pupy eyes * Crowley crying was a lot of cute!

The dialogues were pretty, and the fabulous fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
pretty and poignant and really lovely...
Demon fritillary chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
gah. fluffyness :D *waves her crowleyxaziraphale banner* innthey cute? but of course you'd know that. heh. thanx cheered me up no end, sry for the rather unhelpful review, but i'm too tierd to write something more comprehensive right now.

Luv the crying blood bit... just like louis and lestat (vampire chronicles, anne rice: ah good books, nearly as great as Good Omens, though not as funny.)

I read "Feathers" too, but I was giggling (and blushing) too much to write a review at the time. poor also v. cool.

I bow to your genius. *bows*

~"Darkness draws the curtain, you cover up your eyes.

The angels will not hear you, so let your spirit rise."

~"Granite Years" ~ Oysterband ~
Aurora-Kayd chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
omg! oh the waff! that was brilliant. thanks so much for sharing! i love how thier relationship is unspoken between them, it's ever so fitting.
Saturn Angels chapter 1 . 7/4/2005