Reviews for Imbroglio
mkoepp63026 chapter 1 . 3/18
Wow, Radek has some crazy ass dreams, lol. Loved it, couldn't stop laughing
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Hilarious! I especially loved the Rocky Horror fantasy though.
Azolean chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Not that I necessarily disagree with some of the content in this story, but this seriously needs to come with stronger warnings.

I so almost got busted today at work for reading this while taking calls. I bit my lip until I almost started bleeding and still couldn't keep from getting noisy.

LMFAO It was great! I loved it.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
NOBODY expects the Athosians? roflamo!

Loved the whole Hitch Hiker's shtick as well, very funny and didn't feel forced!

All suitably surreal as well!
SaJi chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Poor pervy Radek. *sniggers* One really must stop and wonder sometimes about his obsession with Kavanagh's hair... D

Fav. part: The Rocky Horror Picture Show McShepiness. Oh yeah.
Audrey chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
You are brilliant.
Liz chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I love all the references in this. Especially the Monty Python. I didn't really expect that, and I had to spend a few minutes laughing before I could continue reading :) And the Rocky Horror Picture Show was a real nice touch. I may not look at them the same though...
Korilian chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
The rocky horror picture show broke my brain... but in a good way.
Viresse430 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Wow...that was quite strange. For once I'm on the other end of that statement. I think I'm in shock now, but it was damn funny.
Sepik chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
ROFL! That was hilarious.
Delka chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Now, if that wasn't werid! Okay read. Thanks.
Faith-chan chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
ROFLMAO!

It takes a lot for me to laugh out loud at a fic, but you've managed it quite a few times in this beauty! ::bows::

Thanks for brightening my evening. I needed it!

::snickers::

Damnit, now I'm gonna be laughing the rest of the night! But that's a good thing, I guess...
krysalys chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Oh, HOWL!

ROTFLMFAO

Ah, the wit... the WIT!

You are a Master of Funny, my friend. *BEG* And Radek is definitely a wicked, wicked man. *snickersnort*

Fantabulous job, as always.

-}-

Krys
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
OMG Radek's got a strange imagination! Very funny though- even if he does seem inordinately interested in the John/Rodney goings on *g*. I loved some of the things he dreamt up. I spotted Python early on...Radek has good taste :). The Rocky Horror dream was just bizarre, but the wedding one was sweet.

I also loved the John/Rodney banter: Excellent as always. The Ancient handcuffs were funny too. Poor John, being attacked by bits of Ancient tech he wasn't touching again! ;)
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Love it, love it, love it! Hahahahahahhaha! I'm just now getting around to reading my backlog of favorite authors, and this was a great start!