Reviews for Imbroglio
fififolle chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This was totally riveting. It was funny, naughty, bizarre, brilliant.
Commodore Norrington chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I don't know whose mind is sicker, Radek's or yours! This is one twisted piece of work. Funny as all get-out, though. Love the HHGG references and poor Radek's delusions. Good work!

Just a note: I can appreciate slash as satire, but I wouldn't like it in a serious story.
Loptr chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
LOL. This is so funny. At the kareoke night when I first read this they sang Time Warp and I nearly died from axphixiation I was laughing so hard. I wasn't able to review cause I was on a college computer and they're strange that way. Still, thumbs up. I love a good Zelenka fic and this one was just class!
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
OMG. Thank you for this. I've been trying to write a paper all day and have been cursing every minute of it. Now I think I might have the energy to try again. This was fabulous, and I normally don't do slash either. (One slasher shrink around here is enough, thank you.)

Where to even start? You and Koshka do the best Dr. Z. I've ever seen (and that may even include the actual show). I love his smutty little mind. Kavanaugh getting laid by his own left hand had me screeching out loud. Fortunately no one but me was in the office.

And, of course, nobody expects the Athosian Inquisition. But always look on the bright side of life!
fanficaddict chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
LMAO Radek's hallucinations :D LMAO Chya and Jerry Springer and Radek singing Gah, I haven't laughed out loud this much in a long time :D

*standing ovation* bravo! Loved the whumping, loved the humor, loved the friendship *satisfied grin* Awesome!
mouse8 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I have to admit the Rocky Horror Picture Show references were lost on me, but otherwise great fun!
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
liketheriver...

SUCH a rare fic Zelenka whumping is...But, you did it & pulled it off masterfully! the addition of the humor & rocky horror (which was my personal fave cult classic EVER, next to the first Dune film), were awesomely well-played out bonuses too. ;)

;);););););)

GREAT fic on par with your others, which were all GREAT too! :)

- fellow writer

& SGA-er,

Sharma
szhismine chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
LOL!

another great fic. :D

this one was much more slashy than others, but it was funny and psuedo-slash so i didn't mind it. i have to say it added to the story, lol. :D

keep writing such hilarious fics!
DominoFalling chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
This is absolutely and totally wonderful! Thank you, you and Zelenka made me chuckle. Please write more stories soon, I adore your style and your take on the Atlantis universe is very well "observed" and real.
drufan chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Haven't laughed that hard at a fan fic ever. It was astounding and time is so fleeting so I did lose control.
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
That was great, I especially loved the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" part, that movie is awesome.

I like how it's the crazy little mind of Radek, I'm looking forward to the new season because apparently he's in it more.

And him signing, genious.
Porthos1013 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I love this, and I'm not even a slash fan! I love your characterization of Zelenka, and I'll never be able to watch him on the show without laughing, after reading your fics. I really enjoyed seeing the world through the eyes of Radek, even if it was a little twisted and bizarre. ;) I even have two broken toes, and this was still able to make me laugh! Excellent work!
emergencyfan chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Loved every bit of it. Was slight disappointed that my favorite first-up-against-the-wall line was absent, but "if he finally gets laid, even if only by his left hand" made up for it. Thanks!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2