Reviews for The Zeppo
Bearcat Girl chapter 1 . 8/10
Nooooo! Beast boy! My baby! I will never forgive you.
Mathiastodd chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
So...guess I was the only one looking for a Marx Brothers reference.
blacksmoke14 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I liked it.
DarkRapture chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This was a really good story. All I can say is you should consider writing more stories based on Beastboy in this same situation, but try for a happier ending. Oh, and the BBxRae. Can't forget the BBxRae...
10wolves chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
So sad!
ZadZap chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
omg that is so sad...stupid robin, your pretty good...this story is good...realy sad...i love it GO BBXRAE!
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
so sad, and for some reason I love fics like this, I am wierd, I know, but great story
FrostFaerie chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
It's Really sad and out of charactor, but it's okay I guess.
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
(cries) Fuck.

But, it was good.
Aime Atem Itsumo chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
no! how could you?

then again, i must agree, robin is QUITE a dick.

bb!
Darth Cruel chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
DUDE! Way intense. That was so good. The ending was brilliant! I know you probly been asked this many times over, but is the going to be a second. I really don't like unhappy endings, but its your story and its great. Keep it up.
janedoe091170 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
*cries* OH MY GOD...that's so...! This is literally the first story I've ever read with Beast Boy dying! I mean, sure, you get angsty Robin/Raven death stories all the time, but this is a first. And it's certainly touching. AUGGH...I don't even like BB/Rae, and I love this.

Blarg.
xDisenchantedx chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
For one, it seems like a lot of people here are extrememely out of character. Starfire, of all people, wouldn't insult beast boy or laugh along when others made fun of him. Cyborg wouldn't keep laughing while beast boy walked away. Maybe if Cyborg was mad, but I dont' think this is the case. Robins about the same as well. He's a jerk sometimes, but I don't think he considers any of his team "useless". What I liked is the emotion from Raven. It seemed very real. This story bugged me a little but I still think it's pretty good.

- Nanashi Naomi -
The Prime chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
WAA no1! Beast boy no1! no! noo! wa
HeiLong chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
beautiful. i'll check out your other fics. great job.