Reviews for A Twin's Connection
Kutoja chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Finnish:

adj.

Of or relating to Finland or its people, language, or culture.

n.

The Finno-Ugric language of the Finns.

Finish:

1. To arrive at or attain the end of: finish a race.

2. To bring to an end; terminate: finished cleaning the room.

3. To consume all of; use up: finish a pie.

4. To bring to a desired or required state: finish a painting. See Synonyms at complete.

5. To give (wood, for example) a desired or particular surface texture.

6. To destroy; kill: finished the injured horse with a bullet.

7. To bring about the ruin of: The stock market crash finished many speculators.

1. To come to an end; stop.

2. To reach the end of a task, course, or relationship.

n.

1. The final part; the conclusion: racers neck-and-neck at the finish.

2. The reason for one's ruin; downfall.

3. Something that completes, concludes, or perfects, especially:

a. The last treatment or coating of a surface: applied a shellac finish to the cabinet.

b. The surface texture produced by such a treatment or coating.

c. A material used in surfacing or finishing.

4. Completeness, refinement, or smoothness of execution; polish.

5. The flavor left in the mouth after wine has been swallowed.
kaitlin cole chapter 5 . 10/7/2005
hey when is the sequel to A twin's connection coming out and Together at last coming out. soon, I hope.
Kaizoku no Kazoku chapter 5 . 9/22/2005
I really like this story, I just wish it wasn't so short :-). Thanks for reviewing mine, it helped me to find this one :-D
hi chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
You seem green at this. Oh well, good either way. Its more fun if Hiei is tortured by a male tho. Don't know why, but it is to me.
Robin Maxwell chapter 5 . 7/18/2005
That was damn good. Some grammar mistakes, but everyone has them, especially me. anyway, i thought this was cute and sad all at the same time, but it was really good. my freind sent it to me, and i'm glad she did. great job, can't wait for the sequel.

later,

Robin
Dragon of the Crimson Flame chapter 5 . 7/5/2005
That's so sweet that Yukina finally found her brother after all these years. That was a really great story and I'm glad that I took the time to read it!
Dragon of the Crimson Flame chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
At least Hiei's safe and I can't believe that girl um...Necura is...a good guy?
Dragon of the Crimson Flame chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
I love your story it's really good and suspensing. But still I really hate that stupid evil no good bitch...um Necura.
Dragon of the Crimson Flame chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
That evil lady hurting Hiei like that. Argh I hope he uses the Dragon of the Darkness Flame on her and kill her. Your story is still great of course!
Dragon of the Crimson Flame chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I love your story and thanks for reviewing for my other story. Poor Hiei I hope he's alright and stuff.
Killerangel666 chapter 5 . 7/3/2005
Great Story. I can't wait till the sequal.
Painted Turtle Shell chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
This is pretty decent, but I must say, you realy need to highten the rating. I'd suggest teen...

But it is still good!
Painted Turtle Shell chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
*nod nod* This is pretty good for a beginning. A few spelling errors here and there, you might wanna read it over...

But, good start.
Lord Stingray chapter 5 . 6/26/2005
this story was prety good i cant wait for the sequal.
Hiei's 1 Lover chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
I am SO there for the sequal...keep up the great work! I love your writing!