Reviews for Charlie Bone and the Tomb of Mahmet
yay chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
O Asa...anewas plez continyou this its asome ( I really like Asa he's so cute. )
arianagonzalez chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
When are you gonna update? I really love ur charlie bone fics
sashaonthemoon chapter 15 . 12/6/2010
ahem...to begin, i love this fic. The whole world isn't revolving around the oc(s) it's, believeabl (it's got Asa romance... kawai!) and if yo don't continue, i'm going to...

well it won't be good
joshuaTilpinrocks chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
if this is the end then well... i'm sad this was a great story till the end.
joshuaTilpinrocks chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
good job so far.
RozeAkasuki chapter 15 . 4/14/2010
Heya I was just wondering if you were going to continue this story, or if you've continued it on a different website. I read this about eleven months ago and I keep re-reading it over and over again. I've become slightly addicted. Anyways, I love it so far, and, by per chance, how did that petition to ban the petition against the seventh Harry Potter book go? xD
AllAboutTheDRAMA chapter 15 . 9/26/2009
PLEASE UPDATE! I SAW YOUR WORK ON DEVIANT ART AND FELL IN LOVE WITH ASAxMORGAN! PLEASE!
anime-obsession-freak chapter 15 . 9/3/2009
PLZ HURY AND RIT MORE
cecilia chapter 15 . 8/25/2009
pllz plzz continue the captures on this story and if u can try to mak asa jelous by haviing a guy crushing on morgan ,and having him ask asa on edvise to ask her out on a dat. hav her say yes and have asa doin everything he can to get morgan to fall in lov wit him all over again. just dont mak it 2 obvios plz plz plz!
shadow chapter 15 . 8/2/2009
Please write more it is getting very interesting. I want to know what happens to the gang.I have read all of the Charlie Bone books ,so I'm reading fanfiction and yours is the most asomus ever.
sunnyshinybaby chapter 15 . 6/20/2009
moremoremoremoremore update son!
Lilium's Reign chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
mm... BACON!
StrawberryD chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
YAY!a sequel!D!
korann chapter 15 . 2/17/2008
i like the story, but u need to update! and when r u going to say bout olivia's talent? plz update!
Saya Moonshadow chapter 15 . 9/25/2007
Whoa. I'm damn well impressed! I just finished reading this and The Troublesome Trio, and jeez...congrats on making one of the best CB fics I've ever read! Asa/Morgan is really cute, and I do hope you decide to continue this (even though it looks like you won't...)

Morgan's a VERY neat character. She's one of the few OCs that I enjoy, and I enjoy her a lot. I love her interaction with Asa XD

Hoping you continue!