Reviews for Secrets
dyml chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Wow. Great story. Love it a lot.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
good fanfic. interesting.

sorry for a short comment.
Firewolfie chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Oh god i loved this! Don't know what to say, this was so amazing story..
Josie chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Ok, some bit of a strange story, but that is what AU is for?

I think you defenitely have potential in writing. Please, don't be offended, but I think, that you need somebody to beta your stories, then they would be even better!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
A great story. Very good.
Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
loved it was good
Vayedra chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Hey ya!

This story is just amazing!

I'm lovin' it!

And for you not being a native speaker your English is rather good, I think!

I would love to read some more Tony-centric stories of you.

Vay
aithreachas chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Nicely done...very nicely done. This was an interesting take on Tony's background and you handled it well. Thank you.
Danii x2 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
a bit long and a few gramatic errors but all in all it was very interesting. I like the personal angle of Tony's past. A very nice story!
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
great fic, i have really enjoyed reading it over the last couple of days. However i really think that you should get a beta reader, i would guess that English is you second language, as there are alot of mixed up words in this fic.

thanks

JEDI_BANT
Rangerette chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
well thought out... really well written... I really like it.
huggieHFtsg chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
loved this story!
Nightwing Gurl chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
OMG!This is awesome!*claps* i really enjoyed it! and loved it!

hehe Tony is a magnet for trouble lol *giggles*

the ending was really great_

Way to go! This is one of the best story ive ever read! seriously *grins* :D Good work _
ally chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I started to read this fic and it has a good storyline but you really need to check your work for grammar and spelling errors. In particular you used "witch" several times when it should have been "which". Keep up the good work!
Melethiel chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I love your stories - you should finish 'It's Been Awhile'. Write more - you come up with great ideas!