Reviews for Alone
Annienygma chapter 3 . 10/7
I always felt so much for this particular Dalek. He broke my heart. Thank you for writing this.
CleoDaDalek chapter 3 . 2/14
This was wonderfully written! I like how you portrayed the Dalek in Dalek. Gee that was confusing XD. Okay, well, great job!
SquallAce chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
As the Ninth Doctor himself would say: fantastic.

'Dalek' is one of my all time faverite episodes, from both Classic and New Doctor Who, and this retelling supplements it perfectly. The style and structure is ideal for the character, and the development of the character is done well.

This is a great Fanfiction. Nicely done, my friend.
If I had a hat, I'd tip it to you.
Dalek Caan chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Hehehe... Oh but the one infected from change... You are not the one to be suffering alone... Up in the Galaxy far away... They wait; hundreds of yeaaars fly by, as they rebuild themselves, they too becoming part of what they haaate... NEHEHEHAHAHE... THE EMPEROR EXPECTS THE DOCTOR TO COME; TO MEET HIS END AT THE HANDS OF THE ONE WHO YOU CARED FOR MOST...
Mikaela II chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Excellent work of fiction. I cried at the end. I don't know why, but I have a soft spot for Daleks.
Doctordonnanoble chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I want to hug that dalek but..that would be a terrible idea
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
I love this fic...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Ohh crap, this is so much better than I expected. AND MORE CHAPTERS? :o
Thete chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is actually some of the greatest fanfiction I have ever read. I absolutely love it, love it, love it! The way you write the Dalek makes me feel for the poor thing just like the episode did. Keep it up!
dalek chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
that was amazing...
fbiuzz chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
The ironic part is when the daleks mention the Doctor "would make a good dalek" considering that the dalek views any non-dalek race as inferior, this is actually a form of a compliment.
Murazor chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Not the best out there, but a fair effort all the same. The Dalek's POV was a bit un-Daleky, but then that was half the point of the fic.
Velvetpru'd chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Aww... So sweet. I kind of have sympathy for the Daleks (Although I don't know much of their history), I mean, they were kind of "raised" on the belief that being not-a-Dalek was wrong.
Zhor chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
It's short, but so well written...Poor Dalek.
saltyavocado chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
I'm a brand new Whovian, and lo and behold one of the first fanfics I read is centered around one of the few episodes of the Ninth Doctor that I've actually watched. And it's good. And it makes my heart wobble. And I will not shed a little tear for the Dalek. I will not, mind you. Absolutely not.

Very nice characterization and voice - I can't imagine trying to write from the POV who is cannonically only able to feel hate. You did very well, Madam Melora. I tip my hat to you.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »