Reviews for Selfless

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Skyrere chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
The illusions we make to feel better! lol!
Rebukes chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I've always been a huge Sess/Rin fan and due to this, kind of dismissed Sess/Kagura fics, but this was beautiful. I love how Kagura was depicted: Tortured, desperate, in denial that she is indeed a prisoner. You made her seem so...pathetic, which I find highly enjoyable.

Oh, and as far as dropping "F bombs" in a gorgeous fic such as this, I find that it makes it all the more beautiful, more compelling.

Loved.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Wow. Nice.
Moonglow gal chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Yeah. Sexual references. Big freaking F-bomb in the middle of the story.

Not saying I was offended...but it somehow seems ironic...

Anyways, my new catch phrase (or word, I suppose): insightful. Maybe the comment's getting old, but I can't quite get over how much thought must have gone into this. Certainly more than I usually put into a 60-word fic.
Anchita chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
umm, yea its kind of stupid, mabey you should get more writing skills before you actually write a good story. and use a different word instead of "fucks" it doesn't sound good in a story unless there is an argument or something
Kah'T.ASTROPHUCK chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I got that, but then I didnt. I understood it, but it keeps me wondering. Nice work. I like reading things that can never be simplified into one.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I sure can identify. This is pretty much what I think the Sess/Kagura relationship would be.
wallflower-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
i've read this a couple of times, appreciating it with every repeated word.

i like it a lot, this pairing has always been an absolute favorite of mine.

the theme behind the story makes a lot of sense, and well... it really all conveys well :)

"Freedom is best when seen through the bars of a cage" - best quote *hands grammy*
LaDyPnAi chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
_
Eleventy Nine chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
This is fantastic. I've never read a story of this pairing before, though I've loved the idea for awhile. Very, very good, which isn't surprising, since all of your work seems to be.
SilverWolf-Ryuki chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
"...and each time he tugs her tether she always comes back, just so she can pretend to leave again" lol...

Maybe I'm laughing in the wrong place, like I did during constantine. But I personally find it humerous.

It's a very... different piece of work. But, like I've said before, readable Sess/Kagura stories are so hard to come nowadays. It's even more of an accomplishment to write such a good one.

x_X I just read what I wrote over, and it sounds incredubly dull. Would it be good enough if i just yelled, "Great story, you're very talented!"?

If so, just cross out what I said earlier. It's 3am, and I'm too lazy to press backspace.
Uwaki Aisu chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Wow, you're such an awesome writer. I'm hoping I get to be as good as you are now! The way you embrace adjectives and conjoin with the creative side of you is just...wow. There's no other words for it. Good luck with becoming a writer!
OtakuSailorV chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Wow, that was dark but very well written. You're writing always impresses me, you are so good. Keep up the great work!