Reviews for To Dream of You
Spellweaver10 chapter 10 . 1/27
That was a lovely story. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
CONFUSING! You just kinda ruined it
person6789 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
luv it :)
Kaien Brief chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
If you ever see this review please take my advice, sequel plase
crazykk2 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Bahaha I was LOL when I read about Vegeta "RAITAL".
DBZ maineak chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
yo that was asome! and the end was a big twist too!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 10 . 6/9/2007
SO cool...

I loved how her dream come true...
bimbosarahsurfchick chapter 10 . 1/8/2007
wow! that was so cute! i loved it so much! i love v/b fics! very cute and excellent work!

surfs up!
Star0307 chapter 10 . 3/4/2006
YEAH! I loved that ending! Oh my God, I totally forgot about that title. Duh, Star! A very well-written story. Not cliche, but a little fast. That's okay though! Great job!
Star0307 chapter 9 . 3/4/2006
Well, I'm glad everything worked out. Yay! And Vegeta sure sounds bloody. The descriptions were good about that. Great job! /
Star0307 chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
Ooh, wow, that was cool. Me likey! But I need to finish!
Star0307 chapter 7 . 3/4/2006
Wow, this is getting more and more bad for Vegeta. And I think my grammer was a little messed up in that last sentence. Oh well! I can't wait to see what happens!
Star0307 chapter 6 . 3/4/2006
Ah...so Vegeta gets his wish finally. That's kinda creepy that her pupils are red, too. But, quite frankly, he deserves it. Loser. This story is intertwining greatly. I love that!
Star0307 chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
Ooh, Vegeta, that was kinda mean! I mean, taking advantage of Bulma like that... Really, you should be nicer to her! I love how this chapter was written. I was as confused as Bulma when it came to the dreaming/not dreaming thing which works well for this chapter. Yay for you!
Star0307 chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
Great! Now Vegeta wants to break her heart. Actually, that's an original idea. Never read a fic where he tried to hurt her in a purely mental way. I like how you're using psychic abilities. I mean, it was briefly explored when Goku read Krillin's mind that one time, but I'm happy to see someone took that further. Good job!