Reviews for Deireadh
starangel25 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Nice story
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
A great story. Very good.
FBI Bones chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
My God, that is superb and very in character! I was going through my favourites and re-reading alot of the fics on there, I read this then it's reviews and realised I hadnt reviewed! So here I'm reviewing now (well lookie here, I can state the obvious!) lol.

Are you gonna continue with this? Or write a sequel? Please do! I would love to read it! I love reading fics where people change the ending to Home-great as that episode if it made me cry, which i really DONT like lol. You get what I mean? Anyways, Im rambling but please do continue with it in some way or another!

-Lizzie x
KoolKerry25 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
this is amazing u are so talented!
spideygal chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Wow..i almost cried, it's so sad, especially the last part where Connor just were screaming, letting out all the pain and misery ( So, are you going to continue the next chapter or sequel? Or is this just one chapter only? Anywayz, i hope you will continue, what is going to happen to Connor and Angel after that. Please update, thanks D
angels assassin chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
actually thats pretty cool. i enjoyed your story keep it up ok?
Lethe2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Really Nice job! You captured the emotions in Angel and Conner's relationship well.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Wow, really good I like it.
StrangerTouches chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
This story was just... Wow, that's all I can say, wow. This was incredible. The emotion, the pain, and tears, the sorrow, and the begining/end. Beautifully done, just lovely. I loved everything, the way you wrote Angel, and Connor, one of the few who like him, was dead on. I wish to heaven that they would've done the ending that way, would have been so much better. But anyway, great story, blew me completely away. I can't wait to read more from you. Keep up the incredible work. Toddles, Danni.
Cathy chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you do more.
deeply appreciative chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
wow. so sad and so pretty. more please. sorry i dont have anything more interesting to say but i loved connor and hated the memory erase thing.
silvi-hc chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Oh I so love this! I had tears in my eyes as I read this and I'm definetely putting it up among my favourite. Would you ever consider writing a continuation of this story? I for sure would love to read it. Beautiful imagery. For me it conveyed perfectly what I think must have gone through Angel's mind. Not to mention Connor's.