Reviews for Moving Pictures
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Definitely a good story. I enjoyed it a lot. It had a sensational plot along with a smooth counterfeit in certain situations. Surely a favorite amongst readers!
ofstarsandearth chapter 22 . 7/6/2013
loved this story!
Meiko6989 chapter 22 . 8/14/2012
Awesome story i really liked it no wait i loved your story
Rose of Dusk chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
Δ.Δ so amazingly fantasticly awesome i give this story 6/5 stars CB
and who ever things this story is disapointing or ungood is just jealous that ur story is so spectacular )
x3sYellowie chapter 22 . 1/8/2012
Great story! I love how Sesshomaru is in character, and yet he's so much more romantic too. You can really see his development throughout the story.

I love Charlotte! Her innuendos are seriously funny, and I can't stop laughing at her banters with Jaken.

And Charlie too! I positively tear-ed when I saw that they were separated. Having a brother myself, I can't even bear to think about being separated from him.

I like how Sesshomaru reconciled with Inuyasha. It wasn't mushy, it was super Sesshomaru, but yet it showed that their relationship will definitely become much better. And naming their daughter after Inuyasha's mother was really just the best he could do for the hanyou.

And Inuyasha's protectiveness over Charlotte was sweet as well! Not having a family for his whole life, it really is sweet that he would cherish and protect his new family even more so.

The only thing that was missing was Charlotte reading Charlie's letter, but I could save on the tears that would surely be spent if I ever had to read that.
Steph the bat 11 chapter 22 . 11/2/2011
I have one word to describe this...

FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!

Keep up the spectacular work!
Frostfire613 chapter 22 . 11/2/2011
this was pretty good :/
je-kay24 chapter 22 . 9/23/2011
Loved the story, although the pacing of it could have been a little slower.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/22/2011
eeeeeeeeeeppppp! im such a fan of yew oh my this cant be the end! i read this in a day pls continue! ive grown attached to the story
y0ur-DoWnFaLl chapter 22 . 11/17/2010
You are a goddess of writing stories! Look what you've done to me! I'm meant to be studying for my English exam that's tomorrow! Jesus. That's how addicting it was; I decided to read your story rather than study!

I truly love and admire your story and cannot wait to read more of your stories. I love how Sesshomaru is not even slightly out of character but he is so loving and possessive (lovin' the possessiveness! ;) )

Goodluck for any future stories and you'll probably hear from me again! ;) Ta ta.
Emerald Gaze chapter 22 . 9/25/2010
awwwwwwwww! how cute!.. i really hadn't expected three of them though it was still really ..just...adorable!

this isn't the end though is it? cuz i'd really like to see how this all goes now that they have the pups/cubs

plus naraku's still around sso they still have a villian they all hate

oh and also i just want to say that i really luvd ur story

it was written so well and everything was so origanal from how she traveled back in time to how her and sesshomaru actually fell in love

i really enjoyed reading this and i hope there will be more to read in the future

one last thing, this has to be one of the very best sesshomaruXoc stories i've ever read especially on FF cuz i cant seem to find good ones often!_!
Rotten-Ivy chapter 22 . 9/3/2010
lovely ending :)

love your story lol

but i cant understand one thing .

in this chapter you mention 'daughter' 's word . who do you referred at ?
OkamiNatasha chapter 22 . 8/14/2010
T.T Oh my god, that was so freaking AWESOME! I'm sitting here in the dark crying my eyes out! I feel like such a flipping dork!
AllureingEyes chapter 22 . 2/4/2010
Well... that was probably the absolute best Sesshomaru fanfic that I have ever read! It was perfect in Sesshomarus character and the descriptions weren't over the top like most other fanfic's. I love Charlotte as a character. The perfect example of imperfect perfection. Very malleable and hilarious. It was an awesome story and I actually cried in the last chapter. The Izayoi part was beautiful and I definitely wasn't expecting it. I guess all I have left to say is thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
SilverMistKunoichi chapter 22 . 12/29/2009
God I fell in love with this story of yours! :))