Reviews for A Simple HeartBreak
kyoukochan chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
i love it i love it i simply love and adore it plz update plz plz plz update i can't take it anymore i need your story...wooww i sound like a dependant person but who cares what is it not to like anyways i love your story so please update soon
Wild Seven Girl chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
YAYAYAYAYYAY! KIKYOU LIVES! WAHAHHAAHAH! xD

o.o Hostel.

*whimpers* I don't like that movie~ o_O A dude takes a chainsaw to another dude. *shudders*

xD Great chapters, by the way! Keep up the good work!
darkravensofkikyo chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
i think that this is a very good fic and that you have to update soon
Dangerous BeautyxKikyo S2 chapter 7 . 7/10/2006
omg! i love this story and chappy! hope you update soon!
sugarspiice chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
I really like this story so far, update soon )
kikyou741 chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
COOL!
CrisscrossAnime chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
I love your chapter and I think that it was great! Keep updating! I will look 4ward 2 it! ]
Cold Kikyo chapter 7 . 7/8/2006
Great chapter,i like soon._
stuckinafakereality chapter 6 . 5/20/2006
yay update please! inu and kagome both seem like jerks in this story...O.o or is just me?
stuckinafakereality chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
hey um. one question. how come inuyasha said what he did at the start of the chapter; it doesn't link from the last. he should've been taken aback. good story, by the way, but i was just wondering.
Dangerous BeautyxKikyo S2 chapter 6 . 4/5/2006
hi great story i'm glad u updated! plz update soon
Cold Kikyo chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
This is great,i liked 't wait for the next soon:)
SweetKeo chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
MY CHAPTER IS UP WOOT PEOPLE WOOT!
Wild Seven Girl chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
YEYY! YEYEYEYYEYEYE! I'M IN IT! D YEYEYYEEYEYEEYEYEEYY! xD; MAKE ME PUNCH INUYASHA! FWAHAHAHA!
Wild Seven Girl chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
A/N: This is our best chapter yet eh guys! THANK YOU SO MUCH KIANNA. I cant wait to read the reviews for this chapter i dono if its longer than sum of my WELL. haha i havent gotten any flames...yet. Kagome has nothing w/ Sesshy why cant u retards see that! they have nothing in common nothing to hold them together jeez. DUH!

_; Anytime, just ask for help when I'm online! XD Don't send a message if a status is on hehe! *LOVES the parts you added on* Update soon! V