Reviews for Partner of a Bad Blood
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 1 . 2/10
Still one of my favorites on FanFiction. I really hope that you update the sequel! You're too great of an author!
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 34 . 8/25/2014
Great story! Love it
Yearning Moon chapter 34 . 10/9/2013
I love this story so much! :D Keep up the AWESOME WORK!
illana chapter 18 . 10/6/2013
I hate it when malkor and eilkor always gets in the way when kantra and illana tires to now each other and try to fall in love
Guest chapter 20 . 9/23/2013
Love it so far
crystalwindow chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Just found this story and love it! I hope there are more stories about this couple. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapters.
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 31 . 5/22/2013
...um question...you said Eliok was vegetarian?...wasnt he eating McDonalds earlier?
joanna.leguisamo chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
ame esta historia abrazos desde Uruguay
Teshy chapter 34 . 5/14/2012
I blame you for my lack of sleep last night. I could not stop reading you story. Very well done! ) I can't wait to read the squeal.
Scar's Wifey chapter 34 . 6/10/2011
aww so kawaii
Deep Blue Dragon chapter 34 . 11/26/2010
Ok first off I found the pic of Joanna and then found the pics you did for this story before i read it my first few thoughts were "EWW GROSS" "YUCK" and my favorite "NOW THATS JUST NASTY" But then i started reading it. At the end of chapter one i was like "Ok i'll read chapter two" so i did After that i really started to get into and i must addmit i really fell in love with Kantra and the rest of his family as well as Iliana Is that russian? well anyway thanks for writing a geart story. I'm going to read "This thing called parenting" right now.

Deep Blue Dragon
callmeBaby'08 chapter 15 . 11/21/2010
naw i didnt see that ep im just starting to catch up on te recent eps ...it seems i've missed out on soo much
callmeBaby'08 chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
I can't stop reading it I swear I fell asleep woke up an went right bacck to reading this damn I hate that I have to work today
callmeBaby'08 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Hn loving the start to this story
FattySkeleton chapter 22 . 7/9/2010
. . . wasn't he shot by her too?

and i want her to talk to these guys and drive them crazen.