Reviews for Moving Forward
dreamqueenhottie chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This. was. frickin'. AWESOME!
Naoi chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Aw... 3

Depressing yet adorable in it's own right. I love this story and I loved readnig this story.

Keep up the amazing writing! 33
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Oh, I love this. Your Conrart voice is really wonderful, and I enjoyed this look at him. Thanks for sharing this! )
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
That was wonderful! And Sweet! And had almost all my favourite pairings! Including ConYuu and WolfYuu! Thanks for writing!
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
There needs to be more fanfics centered around Yozak and Conrad for they make a lovely couple. Thanks for a wonderful fic!
andromeda90 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
omg! i love this! its like, so cute! _ i just love how yozak is all sad adn later on finally conrad realises and the end...

"But then I enter our rooms and you smile at me and tell that I look like I've been working too hard.

I tell you that you're an idiot and that you always say the same thing. And then I tell you that I love you.

I will never get tired of seeing the look that brings to your eyes. Never"

...that is just beautiful! i'm serious! i love this! _ so my favorite! i love you! _ jeezh, need to calm down, but i can't! oh well, need to get going! best story ever here! _
zadet chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I only just got around to reading this, since I tend to be wary of Con/Yuu pairings. Much as I love them, to me it seems like there's just a little too much history and messed up feelings on Conrad's part to ever find the pairing comfortable - something which you captured perfectly! You make the entire situation fit as if it were canon.

I really enjoyed this, the introspection was spot on, the writing was wonderful and poignent. Of course my having a soft spot for Conrad/Yozak (Conrad's much cuter when he smiles, and no one can resist Yozak!) and Wolfram/Yuuri ( Wolfram really seems to love Yuuri for himself though he'd never admit it!) does help. Oh let's face it, I'm a sap and this fic hit every one of my weakness' spot on.

Well Done!
pcg chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I absolutely adore this fic. Your characterizations are spot-on, in my opinion, and your writing is lovely. (It also helps that this contains all of my favorite pairings, eh? Heh.) Wonderful job.
you're running wild chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
This is incredible. Really, it is so good- it's hard to put into words. It's perfect- the way you describe how Conrad felt and how it all fit together beautifully. You are a fantastic writer! Keep up the wonderful work! _
corntey K chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Very tight fic...*sweatdrop* Did I just say tight?

Anyways, I thought it was very cute and I hope to read more of your storys in the near future.

_-
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
*But I did notice the day Yuuri walked into breakfast, holding Wolfram's hands, both of them blushing and giggling like children. And then he announced that they were getting married* WOW! I'm happy again _ Yuuri belongs to Wolfram and no one else!

*Wolfram would have been happier with me gone, I think.* I'd be happier with Conrad gone as well.

*Things are better all around, really. Well . . . they were after I managed to convince you not to wear a dress down the aisle. And I don't care how much you claim you were joking, I know that look in your eyes, Yozak. You wanted that dress.* Aw, but that would've been cute! Conrad should've let him do as he wished!
CharmedReality chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I managed to read this and then my Internet got disconnected before I could review. But being the thoughtful reader I endeavor to be, I am back! Anyway, I really liked this one-shot. I just really enjoy your conflicted, angsty rendition of Conrad's inner world. I think it is very appropriate for his character even if we typically only see the tip of the iceberg in the show itself.

Your writing was very beautiful as usual. Ever since season two has started with the beginning where Conrad (with his beautiful slightly longer hair) is being helped up in battle by Yozak (Hm...wonder where your idea came from?) I have thought that there was at least a one-sided love coming from Yozak there. That was a ridiculous non-sentence. I hope you were able to follow my train of thought at least.

Sad, insightful, and sweet!