Reviews for Poison Apples
The-Black-Rose-of-Ouroboros chapter 1 . 7/4
I always thought those candies of his were laced with something...
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/27
Very sneaky! Another well thought out ficlet of yours. Great story.
Mallie chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Creepy, but possible. Actually creepy mostly *because* it's possible. After all, it would be 'for the greater good'.
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
haha lol you really like writing manipulative dumbledore don't you? i can so see dumbledore lacing his lemon drops though so people would be truthful to him
oXXb00kw0rmXXo chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
This is so good! Hey, you notice that in HP2, dumbledore offers Harry and candy before asking him if he wants to tell him anything? It makes SO much sense! Omg, this totally ruined my image of Dumbledore... ah well, it IS for the greater good, he IS trying to help!
noname chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
creepy idea. Scary how easily I could believe it too! harry hasn't ever taken the candy in the books has he? no I don't think he has... no wonder he gives Dumbles so many problems and isn't always agreeing right out or like worships him like everyone else! the slytherins... they wouldn't take the candy, so of course they hate him, but harry repescts him, so it's different. He isn't manipulated, but he repesct dumbledore, even though he's capable of thinking he's wrong. GENIUS!
Sifauna Auria chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Really cute XD
Jelly chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I can't stop reveiwing you! Your stories are just too good!
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Wow. This is a new concept. A very good reason not to take candy from random reason too.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Oh I don't think it's a crazy idea. Even seeing Dumbledore as the goodness itself, why wouldn't he use calming draugts in them if necessary? Nobody would know. Except of Snape, sure.

Faerie Fury chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Lol. I love the concept. After all Albus couldn't be in the position of power he is without a little manipulation here and there, i believe.
Carol J chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
The idea with the sherbet lemons is simply wonderful!
Lady Almaren chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Loved it! The whole Sherbert Lemon thing was creepy.
Broadwaypoetess chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
*jaw drop*

Wow, I was afraid this was going to turn into pedophile!DD, but this is almost on that level.

Holy crap. And it's almost believable.
Nalin chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
You know what, I can actually see Dumbledore doing this. Scary really.