Reviews for Harry in Weirdland
awesome.
Yogurt Bread chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
YES random ending!
Brittles chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
This story is so good, i wish you would finish it! I love the whole concept and I would love to see how it all plays out!
jjeeff185 chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
This is a wonderful chapter and story you dont need to make an alternet chapter... enen thought it was a bit funny...
Old Deleted Account chapter 6 . 10/9/2005
Uhh... I don't think I like the alternate chapter 5... I like the other one better. I just found your story today, and I hope you will continue! Poor Harry! Everything is different... I wonder how the other Harry acted. And will one of his friends from his world come there "incidently" and meet him, because he seems so sad. Poor Harry. Update soon!
DDwelling chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
erm...nice chapter?
pandas rule the world chapter 6 . 9/11/2005
I prefered the first chapter 5, Luv JoeyX
wolf-in-hell chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
Ijust found this story and find it interseting, though just do you know, the alternate chapter 5 did nothing for me over the original... :)
animefreak123 chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
I REVIEWED! NO DONT END IT LIKE THAT! KEEP WRITIN!
animefreak123 chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
wow that was great! Don't stop finnish the story!
animefreak123 chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
OMG YOU HAVE TO KEEP WRITING! Don'T STOP!
Cheelalaucha chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
Draco had tears in his eyes? Now there's something to laugh about! :-D

I wonder just how well Harry's going to take meeting his parents... maybe not as good as Neville might. But, then again, Neville wasn't thrown into this AR. Keep postin'! Great new bit!

~Tilly
Marguerida chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
Interesting Plot. can't wait to read more.
animefreak123 chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
U MUST FINNISH!
Cheelalaucha chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
I'm happy to see there was an update so soon.

I wonder if Harry's body is still sleeping in the real world or if he's just been sucked into this place soul, body, and mind in all.

Great new chapter! Will Harry make it out of this whole thing alive and... sane? Keep it comin'!

~Tilly