Reviews for Out of the Mist
nayin17 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Great story
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Wonderful story! I really liked the part where Harry was all authoritive and commanded the dementors to go away! Also really liked this line: "Lead, follow or get the hell out of my way."

Very sweet proposal at the end! :)
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Great story! I am rather surprised that Harry hasn't told Ginny how much he cares for her before now, but it made for a great revelation at the end.

Thanks!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
i really liked this, but it was kinda confusing...did the muggles find out about the wizarding world?
Antique Doll chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
SHRIEK!

HE ISN'T PREPARED!

CODE RED!

*faint*
cheer4cheesecake chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Aw!How sweet! loved it!
Deansfavdemon chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
AW! I'm so sorry I haven't got around to reviewing for this one. I read it a while back but I have no idea why my mind shut off and I didn't review! Bahh...*hits head bumerous times...lol* Can't wait to talk to you and thanks for the wonderul review...I love Ya!

Ally
Aengus chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I love this story
realfanficts chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Nicely done! :) If at all possible, could you continue this? Maybe not in this story, but another? It has great potential.

P.S. How are ya doing on the Pendragon Series? Enjoying it, I hope!
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I loved it. Good job. I added it to a c2 archive I am a staff of.

fl
Rivenn chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
interesting, verry interesting story
dmhg chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
gotta have a sequel
Mrs.KristinePotter chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Aw...so sweet! I loved it. Great Job! Keep up the good work!
CreativeQuill chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Aw... sweet!

Very nice. Very well written, although I got the sense from it that there was a LOT of background info there. Perhaps a full length (or at least a multi-chapter) based on this? Hm?

I love the way you write, and I don't say that to many people on here. Keep it up. If you write it, I'll read it - or tell you why I didn't!

CQ
Wolf's scream chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Very nicely done - though I have my doubts that Harry would actually want to be an Auror after ridding the planet of Tom (and, perhaps, chasing down any Death Eaters who survived that).

"nothing if not determined" - indeed; that fits Ginny well.

all of the Weasley's - all of the Weasleys

Dumbledore has been responsible for helping -?

Dumbledore had been responsible for helping

since hundred of dragons -? since hundreds of dragons

They had sat down and talk -? They had sat down and talked

Norbert strikes again...! :-)