Reviews for Millennium
It still makes me smile.
And that counter at the end shows how much thought went into this story.
When did Hotaru go missing? In chapter 2/3?
And the time dilation for Sailor Pluto to make sure that she wouldn't meddle was genuis.
Minako got her upgrade in a cheap kinda way as it was in chapter 12ish that the symbiote came into play.
But still that also took chapters of preparation.
The less said about the nun the better.

Thank you for having written at least these chapters.
They are great and I find myself returning to them far too often.
Well I guess the balance is in favour of the cyborgs.
But still not that good.

Thank you for having written this.
I don't think there will be much running involved with that gag.
Wait.
It was pun intended right?

Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2015
Still one of the best things written on this site.
Thank you for sharing and I wish you success with the rest of your life since you stopped writing fanfiction.

Take care and thanks for leaving us with at least this much.
OddWallow chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
I'm really sad this stopped where it did. Just seems like on the verge of being wrapped up, but we get left hanging. Still it's quite an enjoyable story, as well as it's parent story. Come back to us Black Dragon Productions!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Cool idea but after being bombarded with so many OC's in just the first chapter I have to bail.
Calen chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
Don't know how many times I've read this cause it's been ages. So update soon!
NaruHarem4ever chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
Wow, freaking epic! Really looking forward to what happens next!
Princess Asuna chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
Ill be honest, i didnt read guardian, but i am still enjoying this, Keep up the great work
Kithrin chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
I can't wait to see more, my ribs hurt from laughter
Kithrin chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
forgot to add annoying sidekick characters shot...
Kithrin chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I'm disappointed... you didn't have tux dork shot this chapter...
Destrark chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
cant wait for the next chapter!
Wyrd42 chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
Something I just wanted to make sure you were aware of from canon:

The star seeds aren't something separate, they are the person's actual soul. This is why every last human had one for Galaxia to steal. The crystalline soul is considered a full star seed when it is strong enough to handle the energies of a star, whether a planetary body or an actual sun. As such, they cannot be destroyed without also killing the person, but canon does show that the star seed doesn't actually need to be in a person's body to retain its connection to it.

Again, I am not attacking you for dealing with it differently, just ensuring that you know. Also, it is possible for a senshi to have more than one element, such as Pluto with death and time, so if you resume this series and feel like using the idea, you could give Venus metal and light.
Wyrd42 chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Just to prevent misunderstanding, please be aware that I bring up canon to discuss the contents of your story in reference to it, not to attack you for failing to adhere to it. As far as I am concerned, a slavish adherance to canon rather defeats the purpose of fanfiction, but I do prefer for people to know what that canon is.

Going by canon(explained far more clearly in the manga than in the anime) and interpreting it through the lens of your story paints Hotaru's actions as such: She did not destroy the powers of the Senshi of Saturn. You cannot destroy those powers without also destroying the planet Saturn. The powers of the various Senshi come through a link between their souls and the souls of their respective planets, but comes from the planets themselves. It is also clearly stated that this relationship has to form naturally. Adding in some interpretation from your story, I get that Serenity used the Ginzuishou to formalize these powers, to shape them and give them a specific set of commands to make wielding the power easier. When Hotaru destroyed Saturn, she destroyed that programming and the mind of her prior(some would say brainwashed) incarnation. The crystal itself represented the separation between herself and her powers. The power is still there, and could easily be accessed again at some point should you choose to take the story in that direction, only now Hotaru will be in full control.

As a note, in some of the additional material it confirms that the Senshi can learn to access their powers without transforming, and learn to control their elements directly. Rei's vampiric flame abilities represent what every last one of them should be capable of if they had proper training. Incidentally., Moon's listed element is purity, and Venus's is metal, though I know you have declared it to be light in this story.

Given the propensity Usagi's droids have of fusing any tech they find into her body, I wonder how long it will take someone to figure out that all of her senshi weapons were most likely absorbed by it as well, and that she has a positive energy magic canon(the kaleidomoonscope-horrible name, I know, but the person who came up with it didn't really speak English) that would likely be vastly more effective against vampires and daemons than any of her 'alien' tech(meaning the stuff that was added by Yukov). Her computer isn't likely to recommend it because it is a foreign weapon and because "this unit is not calibrated to provide tactical assistance."