Reviews for Millennium
Still one of the best things written on this site.
Thank you for sharing and I wish you success with the rest of your life since you stopped writing fanfiction.

Take care and thanks for leaving us with at least this much.
OddWallow chapter 14 . 8/5
I'm really sad this stopped where it did. Just seems like on the verge of being wrapped up, but we get left hanging. Still it's quite an enjoyable story, as well as it's parent story. Come back to us Black Dragon Productions!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Cool idea but after being bombarded with so many OC's in just the first chapter I have to bail.
Calen chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
Don't know how many times I've read this cause it's been ages. So update soon!
NaruHarem4ever chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
Wow, freaking epic! Really looking forward to what happens next!
Princess Asuna chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
Ill be honest, i didnt read guardian, but i am still enjoying this, Keep up the great work
Kithrin chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
I can't wait to see more, my ribs hurt from laughter
Kithrin chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
forgot to add annoying sidekick characters shot...
Kithrin chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I'm disappointed... you didn't have tux dork shot this chapter...
Destrark chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
cant wait for the next chapter!
Wyrd42 chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
Something I just wanted to make sure you were aware of from canon:

The star seeds aren't something separate, they are the person's actual soul. This is why every last human had one for Galaxia to steal. The crystalline soul is considered a full star seed when it is strong enough to handle the energies of a star, whether a planetary body or an actual sun. As such, they cannot be destroyed without also killing the person, but canon does show that the star seed doesn't actually need to be in a person's body to retain its connection to it.

Again, I am not attacking you for dealing with it differently, just ensuring that you know. Also, it is possible for a senshi to have more than one element, such as Pluto with death and time, so if you resume this series and feel like using the idea, you could give Venus metal and light.
Wyrd42 chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Just to prevent misunderstanding, please be aware that I bring up canon to discuss the contents of your story in reference to it, not to attack you for failing to adhere to it. As far as I am concerned, a slavish adherance to canon rather defeats the purpose of fanfiction, but I do prefer for people to know what that canon is.

Going by canon(explained far more clearly in the manga than in the anime) and interpreting it through the lens of your story paints Hotaru's actions as such: She did not destroy the powers of the Senshi of Saturn. You cannot destroy those powers without also destroying the planet Saturn. The powers of the various Senshi come through a link between their souls and the souls of their respective planets, but comes from the planets themselves. It is also clearly stated that this relationship has to form naturally. Adding in some interpretation from your story, I get that Serenity used the Ginzuishou to formalize these powers, to shape them and give them a specific set of commands to make wielding the power easier. When Hotaru destroyed Saturn, she destroyed that programming and the mind of her prior(some would say brainwashed) incarnation. The crystal itself represented the separation between herself and her powers. The power is still there, and could easily be accessed again at some point should you choose to take the story in that direction, only now Hotaru will be in full control.

As a note, in some of the additional material it confirms that the Senshi can learn to access their powers without transforming, and learn to control their elements directly. Rei's vampiric flame abilities represent what every last one of them should be capable of if they had proper training. Incidentally., Moon's listed element is purity, and Venus's is metal, though I know you have declared it to be light in this story.

Given the propensity Usagi's droids have of fusing any tech they find into her body, I wonder how long it will take someone to figure out that all of her senshi weapons were most likely absorbed by it as well, and that she has a positive energy magic canon(the kaleidomoonscope-horrible name, I know, but the person who came up with it didn't really speak English) that would likely be vastly more effective against vampires and daemons than any of her 'alien' tech(meaning the stuff that was added by Yukov). Her computer isn't likely to recommend it because it is a foreign weapon and because "this unit is not calibrated to provide tactical assistance."
Wyrd42 chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
I kept wanting one of the Senshi to respond to Ran with something along the lines of, "We're already immortal, idiot, but we can still get tans(or eat ice cream if Usagi was saying it)!
Wyrd42 chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
While I don't particularly enjoy the running gag of Mamoru getting shot, I have to admit that this time, he had it coming.
Wyrd42 chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Obviously, you are using the anime continuity. I doubt you care, and you wouldn't want to use this information for this particular story anyways, but there are a few differences to the manga that could/would have helped here:
1) Most of the Senshi get area attacks. Venus in particular has Crescent Beam Shower, a multi target version of her regular crescent beam.
2) In the anime, it's hard to understand the point of Tuxedo Kamen. In the manga, he has more abilities and the abilities are explained a bit more, such as using exploding roses, summoning his sword and armor at will, or the fact that his regular attack, while not incredibly destructive in and of itself, can nullify practically any concentrated attack, meaning that it could stop a shot from a rail gun or tank, or Ranma's mokou takabisha, but would only stop one bullet from a machine gun attack. In short, his powers are really useful to have in a fight, but only as support in his primary role, though he can switch to close combat mode if he needs dps instead of debuffs and healing(he also has control over the emotion of hope and can transfer some of his energy to recharge the senshi).