Reviews for Millennium
...first real defeat I think
Fangking2 chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
laughing...too hard...
Fangking2 chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Will you update this one soon?
Fangking2 chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
I really like this fic. I love the guardian, but I think I like this version much more
juuuuub chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
love the fic, a little concerned about venus with the symbiote, considering prolonged exposure to those things give you cancer. Does being a magical girl offset that? oh well, awesome fic
Metre chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
I love both Guardian and Millennium, but I can't help but like this one more than the other. Update soon
ShadowFreddyRaven chapter 14 . 9/12/2012
esperando tu historia mas jeje, te falta la legada de estos tios a un concierto
Zwzn chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
Looks good, I like how Hotaru is making good use of her powers. I wonder how she will react when she finds out Ranma has similar powers, and know how to throw off the mind trick?

Will Ranma give Hotaru more training?
shademaster chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
So we got cyber akane vampire kodachi and a sith ukyo I wonder what u got planed for shampoo. but I pretty sure even without her ranmas going to feel real nostalgic in the near future. Any how I have to agree now that ranma is a grown man the the girls problem must grow to
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
damn another good chapter sorry i havent reviewed in soom time ive have some problems but im so happy that you updated both this and the other one. please oh please update this again soon i cant wait to see how ranma deals with Hotaru and rei as they do seem to want to jump his bones along with Usagi. keep up the good work.
sandcrawlr chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
As always, your special brand of insanity is a soothing balm to my soul. ... Anyway, thanks for the update. Glad to see that Guardian and Millennium are still getting updates after all these years. Keep up the most excellent writing.
dogbertcarroll chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Minako is becoming Venom/Scorpion/Spawn, Usagi is Cyber-Moon and engaged to Ranma (not that either one knows it), Rei is Vampire Mars, and Hotaru is Darth Hot-chan. Makoto has discovered her sempai is Raiden and Michiru is trying to figure out a way to get Haruka to allow her to nail Asuka.

Pluto is going to lose what little sanity she had left.

LOL!

I also have to say I love the way Snake is stalking Tux-boy.
Ranmaleopard chapter 9 . 6/27/2012

why don't you have the symbiote somehow miraculously escape and then bond to ranma but then due to his blood and the hyperadaptive immune system, somehow fuse completely with him?
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 6/26/2012