Reviews for Millennium
TJG chapter 14 . 6/23/2012
Given how the "FA" (or their mad scientist/cyborgs) seem to be able to track Usagi, the DAPC might want to have all their mad scientists (including Ami) and possibly magic users to search and remove and "bugs", backdoors and other things that they might be using to track and monitor Usagi. After that they need to seriously upgrade Usagi, given how outclassed she seems to be in fights. On possibility might be if she includes some fast-discharge rechargeable energy storage devices so that her more powerful weapons do not need to be do any energy build-ups. Maybe even have booster packs that can be added on/summoned from stuff space. Depending on such add-ons it could make her look like anything from Bubblegum Crisis to Cannon God Exxaxion to Mecha Musume (preferably like an an anthropomorphic bolo tank rather than boothgirl with a fancy costume). OR maybe even the later version of Gally from Battle Angel Alita.

I wonder what sort of knowledge Hotaru has and whether she can make things that would allow her to kill off the the more powerful eldritch horrors.

It looks like Ranma will need to step up his training. Maybe a variant of the yama sen ken, umi sen ken, and hidden weapon techniques for forming protective reality bubbles and possibly offensive techniques too.
Dairegh chapter 14 . 6/22/2012
Yaaay! *the crowd cheers*

A new chapter! And after so long, too. O.O

-Ara
Seansy chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
Very glad to see Millenium get an update. It has been quite a while and there are some interesting developments that I will look forward to seeing next chapter. Hotaru x Usagi x Rei x Ranma x Mamoru etc. creates quite the love tetrahedron (or however big it is) and it will be so much fun to see their future interactions! Keep it up with your updates. Reading your stories equals some of the most fun I have reading fanfiction. I'm also quite curious to see if Ami will get some kind of power-up subplot too... Hmm...
zmz1999 chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
You've still got it.

That was a wild ride. Silly ideas. Unconventional plot twists. Venom! Why they hell did I not see that before? We are Venus, indeed.

Great action. Loved how the cyborgs got involved in the end. Igor is always entertaining. Ranma is either going to die or figure out a way to combat that time dilation thing. So what if it violates the laws of physics.

Story was entertaining and exciting.

Keep writing.
ijpowers92 chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
you know, I sort of hate it and love it whenever an author is writing several good stories at once. Because you people always update the one that I'm not waiting for. Then once I get into the fic you started updating again you switch to an older one!

And I can't hate you for it because I like them all!

It's a very confusing feeling.
Nahilius Ocran Viet Artur chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
wooooohooooo! New chapter. Well worth the wait.
Sdarian chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Huh. I had figured that Saturn's power and memories would have been up for grabs similar to the Sith's. Having them completely destoryed though... on the one hand, that's cool and I can't wait to see how proceed; but on the other, I really like explosions and Saturn's smallest attack was something around the size of a city block, and losing that kind of firepower.

Ah well.

I'm always glad when we've get a chance to see more of the random crap that the DAPC has stored in it's sub-levels. And Minako getting the Venom costume? Neat. I do wonder what will become of that. With the Arm-Head thing, maybe more influence from something along the lines of Alucard from Hellsing, as He does have the demon dog head replace his arm; while I don't at all follow Venom (my knowledge is mainly from the Spiderman cartoon I watched when I was a kid), I don't really remember something like that being one of his moves. Although now that I'm thinking of it, I can't think of any reason why it shouldn't be able to.

Anyway, Keep up the great work. Good luck!
RanmaChaos chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
AwesomeChapter! Plese continue to UPDATE!
the Zogg chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Once again you have created a story that has made me laugh my ass off with a perfect combination of comedic sociopathy, snark, pop culture, lampshade hanging, action, adventure, romantic hijinks, humor, legitimatley good original characters, plot, and pure insanity.

I love your obligiritory Ranma-Sailor Moon crossover. You have avoided the major pitfall of making the Senshi ineffectual compared to the other side of the crossover. Well they are ineffectual in a way thanks to your patented brand of comedic insanity. Mainly in common sense which they have always lacked in the first place. But they are able to be on par with the DAPC because they are so freaking powerful. Though this is countered by their lack of common sense and them using the same attack over and over again making the bad guys wise to their act and the inability to dodge. While the DAPC while no where near the Senshi's power level is more skilled, organized, and verastile in their combat options as well as being completely unpredictable because every employee is completely out of their gourd. I also like the upgrades each of the Senshi has gotten. Usagi has become a cyborg, Rei a vampire, and Hotaru has become a Sith, and Minako has become bonded with a symbiote and Ami an achoholic. I'm not actually sure if that last one is an upgrade but her character has changed greatly from it so I'll consider it one. I can't wait to see what you're going to do to the rest of the Senshi. I also LOVED Pluto's reaction to all of the insanity that has happened while she was fighting Daemons. All of her plotting has been destroyed. I cannot fahom why Queen Serenity asked RANMA of all people for help in ensuring the creation Crystal Tokyo. Must of been smoking something funny when she had THAT brainchild. From what I've seen is that the DAPC has been destroying Crystal Tokyo crystal brick by crystal brick through every action that they've done throughout the story. I LOVE it. It wouldn't surprise me if Snake destroyed the meteor that causes the Great Freeze with the Ion Cannon by ACCIDENT as the final nail in the coffin.

Finally, Snake is my favorite character. He is your greatest achievment as a writer. He is Magnificent Bastard material. That is how AWESOME he is.
Dakaath chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Great chapter, nice to see an update.

Loved Hotaru's use of the force, and we got to see the return of Drunk!Ami.

Can't wait til the meeting of the new Minako and Snake. If she acts so enthusiastically about other people's love, when it comes to her own love life the results should be interesting.

The comradeship between Usagi and Ranma was nice, Minako was right, the scene at the end was touching.

Plenty of good humor mixed in as well.

Overall, great chapter.

(Side note: Any chance of adding more favorites to your favorites list? I tend to like similar stories that authors I favor like, would love to see more of your favorites and give them a read, always looking for more good stories.)
Wonderbee31 chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Oh my, and with the other two girls looking for Ranma, as well as it seming like Mask is looking for Usagi, and they've just gotten through a terrific fight there, can't wait to see the craziness that's gonna hit next time.
Gogolu chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Wow.

Nice one.
tranquilium chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Nice! I have waiting this for a long time. Too bad that Mamoru didn't get shot again. Please make sure the shots to come next chapter is extra painful!

To be honest, I don't have any personal grudge against Mamoru. In the manga, guy isn't nearly bad as his anime counterpart. It is just that he, like all male characters in Shoujo series, is very bland and frankly boring as hell. In comparison, characters like Ranma has way more development and thus much more interesting. So please keep Mamoru far, far away from Usagi.

As for Pluto, many writers forgot that she isn't some sort of ancient guardian and above the influence of history. Just the opposite, she is actually someone from the possible future of "crystal Tokyo" and serves an appointed post and frankly, the whole "entire earth is frozen save for a few thousand people" is really really terrible as far as paradise goes.
deacon chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Nice, been wanting to see more of this for a while. Now can't wait until the modded hotaru, two and Idaho have their ranma face off! Lol, unless they decide to share or two and hotaru grizzly their minds trying to control each other. Lol, whatever u do more soon!
Chargone chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
and the epic coherent nonsensical awesome continues.

woo!