Reviews for Prête à porter
sassy shunpo-er chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Uryuu is an unnatural dorky little prissy. oh, dear #whipe tears of joy.
i love him in this fanfic.
your work is brilliant.
can't give you more credit for your amazing job.
tumbs up
Cat Lunanoff chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
One of the best Ishida fics I've ever seen, hands down [dies in the corner]
[alternate persona takes over] Rukia wanting Ichigo to wear shorts like that and Ishida having a harem I just can't– [laughs] I'm sorry [smashes head through a wall and goes away giggling]
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was beautifully cracktastic...
AzTec999 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Haha. I WORSHIP THIS STORY! You make me believe that Uryu's GODDAMN HOT IN A HOT PINK SWIMMING TRUNKS! you're a genius! ;) fave part was :
Sighing, he turned to Rukia. "What about you?"

She fixed a beady stare on him. "Ichigo, you forget that I am four times as old as you. It's no big deal to me to see men in almost nothing." Pause. "Even if they have those little grooves along their hips that disappear into the waistline and just make you die to run your tongue—"

"Lalalala I can't hear you!" Ichigo cried desperately, clapping his hands over his ears. "Chad, help me!" Before the young giant could reply, however, Ishida and his entourage had finally ambled over to the blanket they sat upon.

XD poor ichigo... mentally scarred for life XD
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
hahaha oh ishida :D
EmD23 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Quincy pride in all its glory
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Ishida has mad sewing skillz (yes, the misspelling was deliberate). Utter crack.
redchicken888 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Whoa. You made Ishida cool. :O
Tsubasa chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
OH MY GOD. THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I LOLED SO MANY TIMES.
Story Fabricator chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
XD *rolls on floor laughing*
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
lol oh gosh this fic was horrible..in a good way ).
LS77 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
XD lol this stroy is the greatest it made me laugh a lot~! XD
The Purple Wox chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Brilliant.

And Ishida is smexy..
Jynxed Keyboard chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is so impossible to picture. (laugh) This is a case where published date doesn't matter, it's still hilarious (aah, Bleach in the good ol' days)! Great fic. :D
Bleigh chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Ahahaha great job! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I loved Rukia at the end _
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »