Reviews for The Iris
Chiakster chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
ct same review from that idiot! I'm trying to get her banned, maybe you can help, huh?
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
That was pretty good, though not continuously funny. I especially liked Yuffie's "You poor little baby, you're still just a perverted teenager."
CloudLover chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
Siiggh...Who knows, maybe you are funny in person. Cause God knows you can't interpret humor into words.
navi the rabid pixie chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
dude... this chapter kept me laughing for like five minutes! maybe that's cause i'm easily entertained but i loved it anyways!
navi the rabid pixie chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
OMG! thank you sososo very much for using reno in your fic! yayayayayayay! reno's so goddamed cool! _ *huggles reno* and vincent frikkin' rocks! he's a BIT out of character so next time please "adjust" him a bit please! good job! keep at it! _
navi the rabid pixie chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
yayayayayayayay! vinnie! _ happiness! go cait go! get yer ass in gear!
navi the rabid pixie chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
*is smiling uncontrollably* it's really cute! i enjoyed the so-called "stale humor"

mr. i'm-gonna-bring-myself-down-cause-i-feel-like-it! i definitely enjoyed the letter from cid. that old man has ISSUES! but that's why we all love him right? _ also, i'm hoping vincent will be making an apperance, i REALLY wanna see him especially in this fic. so keep updating and i'll be looking forward to your next chapter!