Reviews for A Night Out
Reader101w chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Sweet story, nice and fluffy.

Some more info on Debra, but also on Kim and Ron.

All in all a nice story in this series.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
A nice story just friends enjoying each others company.

To answer some questions:No Debra's godparents wouldn't have to report her to the embassy every five years but,it would be a good idea. She was born in America and would still be a citizen where ever she usually doesen't allow duel citizenship they are a very closed society and arn't too accepting of outsiders.

I suspect Debra would have had a more diffucult childhood than she let on she would have been called gangin(sp) or outsider a lot.
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Nice little easy chapter to delve into Debra’s background. Do I sense the beginnings of an attraction on the part of Felix however?

And Kim definitely should have gotten the Jeep. Remember, if nothing else, her mother is the highest paid type of doctor/surgeon out there.

The Wise Duck
ajap2003 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
i liked this one.
Spitfire F.22 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Each new instalment of this series is something to look forward to, and this one didn't dissapoint. I love fluff, and was glad to see a bit more of it. I would suggest that you proof read your stories carefully, as some of the wording is a bit akward- not a major issue, though. I loved it.
aimtbj chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Nicely done! I enjoyed this fic a lot, and I also liked the descripted detail: it captured my short attention span!
John Steppenwolf chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
"Radar, whatever it is, sign it, cancel it, or order five more."- Lt. Col. Henry Blake (1952)

Good chapter. Hmm, I seem to recall that Ronnie was the same way when she first started hanging out with Monique. Yo Ronnie, her fighting technique is similar to that of Lord Montgomery Fiske. Ugh could’ve done with out Elton H. John’s "Crocodile Rock". Personally I would've gone with Dusty Springfield's "I Only Want to be with You".

There’s a difference between UM and MSU. UM is located in Ann Arbor, they’re the Wolverines, and have the better football program. MSU is located in East Lansing, they’re the Spartans, and have the better basketball program. UM’s last game is always against Ohio St

Well, here’s the website for NFL Europe: World Wide Web dot NFLEurope dot com; Americana football is popular in Europe, there were several thousand fans (unknown number) at the championship between the Amsterdam Admirals and the Berlin Thunder. No, actually America’s number one sport is not baseball. USA’s number 1 sport is Baseball, Canada’s is hockey and Mexico’s is soccer.

Keep up the good work.
SirDucksworthy chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Pretty good story. Uni budjects - I can understand. Being 4th of 5 all at uni, I only got enough for books and bills - evern then its ehh.

Anyway, you got me hooked on this university series thingymebob and I'll be lookin out for more (wish KP and Ron were still doing missions but I see your reasons)

Cool bananas.

SirDucksworthy

P.S. About the footy one, yeah Aussie footy is called rugby league. All I know is that I gotta back the Cowboys or my sister'll kill me. :D
mycookienotyours chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
That was pretty cool, lots of fluffy goodness!
Jasminevr chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I can't wait for the next part! Also the part 'her emerald orbs into his sapphire ones' Ron has brown eyes and sapphires are mostly blue. Also nice fluffieness. When are you going to have a part explaining what happened that summer! Can't wait for the part with 'Could It Be?'!