Reviews for Who Said Life Was Simple?
DreamerYuri chapter 16 . 11/2/2008
Please write more soon! it's a great story and i can't wait to find out what happens next!
marmaroth chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Go you! Keep writing! "What we learned at genkai's temple" is really funny, too!
Sinor chapter 16 . 3/6/2008
Hey, you updated! Sorry I haven't been around to take up the threads, so to speak, but my family and I have been struggling with my schoolwork and ADD. I'm finally on medication, but it's still a lot of work for me to focus and concentrate, and it doesn't leave a lot of time for going on the computer and writing. Anyway, I think this chapter is short, tantalizingly so, and I'm very eager for the next one!
blackmoonfang chapter 16 . 3/3/2008
awesome please update soon.
Sinor chapter 15 . 9/17/2007
*fangirl squeal* YAYZ! You updated this story! YAYZYAYZYAYZYAYZ! I was really hoping this story and What I Learned would be finished eventually! I don't think I took the time to proofread, I was reading so eagerly! _' Anyway, I would've noticed anything really bad, so I deem this good! Or maybe I'm just biased...XD
Sinor chapter 14 . 8/22/2007
Wh00t! Update galore! I need to find more time to get online...-_-' Anyway, good chapter, keep up the good work!
induviduality-has-a-name-me chapter 14 . 8/6/2007
sighs and of course this is what happens you get caught up in a story only to be halted in the trains passing of incompletion.
induviduality-has-a-name-me chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
ahh i did play hookie but hey can ya blame me?
ARandomPerson chapter 13 . 4/16/2007
PLEASE CONTUNE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! This is halrious! I can't wait for the next chapter!
OhMyGodxBecky chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
Hiya! It's .Rose under another name... remember me? Eh, maybe not. But whatever. Anyway. I didn't check as to when this chapter was posted. But "oh, la la." I love the blossoming relationship with Kurama and Kit! Keep writing!... Please?
Hoku ala chapter 12 . 1/11/2007
I can see this end very badly...

Great Job!
Kori Namida chapter 12 . 11/12/2006
Hi Im Kori! I really love your stories... What I learned at Genki's Temple is my favorite. Oh, and happy late birthday Ko!
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 12 . 11/3/2006
Ooh, Prince of Belair. Who's shorter, Hiei or Carlton? That'd be a good debate question to piss Hiei off. Or does Will just call him short because he's really tall? Hm. Oh well! Update soon!
Razzberry808 chapter 12 . 10/30/2006
Ooh, you guys are tricky. Making Daphne and Kit like Hiei, but then Daphne seems to have a good relatioship with Kurama going.

Anyway, how come you guys didn't include Kurama, Yusuke, and Kuwabara's reaction to the pranks? I was so waiting for that!

Eh, whatever. Hope you guys update soon! (And your other story too)
Razzberry808 chapter 7 . 10/30/2006
I'm slightly confused (or I just need to continue reading) but why can't Kit and Kai meet Daphne and vice-versa? Obviously they don't like eachother when they meet but how would Koenma know that?