Reviews for Baby Blues
kifa chapter 12 . 9/17/2007

hurry up and update this awesome fic
Simone1 chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
I just found your story and I LOVE IT! Please update soon!
anonymous-who chapter 12 . 8/12/2006
haha that's cute! update soon!
ryan91 chapter 10 . 1/20/2006
this story is amazing! especially that last chapter!
LuvAngel448 chapter 12 . 12/28/2005
Aw this is a really cute story! Please please update soon!
kandylover1 chapter 12 . 11/12/2005

I really love this story! I think it has a lot of potential. I don't really have any great ideas to give you but I hope you will continue to write. :) Maybe you could start a new awesome story! :)
JenJenxx chapter 12 . 10/17/2005
Seth got kissed! aw! great chapter! hope you find something to add to this story cause it is really good!
Em'sPride chapter 12 . 10/15/2005
awesome dude. Write more!
Leentje chapter 12 . 10/15/2005
wow very good keep going andpost soon

bye bye
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 12 . 10/15/2005
aw cute and funny!
Christina chapter 12 . 10/15/2005
Great job I am glad you updated this story I kind of forgot about it but it was not a let down. Keep up the great work and I am glad to see Ryan being protective of Seth and Seth having his own life. I look forward to seeing how Ryan spreads his wings ...please continue soon
Izzy chapter 12 . 10/14/2005
Really enjoyed this chapter...thank for updating this story...I can only imagine how hard it must be to get ideas and everything but I think you are doing a terrific job.

As for ideas, well every Jewish boy has a bar mitzvah when they're 13 and it's a huge deal and a great excuse for a big party, so maybe you could write about that.

This trip abroad, maybe they could visit the UK, you could also develop some sort of rift between the boys...Seth getting a kiss before Ryan could be a start.I don't really know.

But thanks once again for cool update!
xkandyfanx chapter 12 . 10/14/2005
I think this story is really cute! Although I think you should have a chapter where something bad happens to Seth! Just to see him having some attention's all )!
forgottenMisfit chapter 12 . 10/14/2005
i read the whole story today and so far i think it totally rocks, i hope you update more often and soon, this totally rocked i love your story idea, its so cool. rockin story
Rachel chapter 12 . 10/14/2005
Oh my god! That was so funny! I love the fact that Ryan was upset that Seth got kissed first. I was really surprised at first i thought you were talking about Summer, but i can't wait to see you develop this new character. Great writing, can't wait for an update!