Reviews for Strange and Beautiful
If you don't update I will find you and I will kill you *Liam Neeson's voice*
la canelle chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Hun, you should update, I love it. Please update this.
HDbookworm12 chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Before your story/today,I had no idea that people shipped raven and kid flash together . I was skectpcal and thought maybe it could work . After reading your story I ship just as much as BBRAE or ROBRAE ! Amazing story , keep it up.
Messtass151 chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
Make more chapters...
Your friend chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
PLEASE FINISH IT, it is absolutely amazing.
The dark side of the loonatics chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
I really like it! Your story and plot are awesome and you did very good on the paring! KFxRAVEN -gives 2 tumbs up-
Donna Walczak chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
Okay this most definitely the greatest Raven Kid Flash Fanfiction ever written, and I keep checking back to see if it's been updated yet. First off; your writing technique is beautiful, so vivid, it's like I'm reading an actual novel. The characters are so different, but they stick to their original persona so well. And the detail... It's easy to picture in your head, there's this constant, wonderful movie playing through my skull. The writing is easy to follow, it flows silk, it's captivating and completely and utterly addictive. All the characters have dimension, they're not just there, they have a story and talents and motives behind what they do. There is no unlikable character, witch is incredible because that's what really makes a wonderful antagonist, is someone you can understand and sorta sympathize with. And you've made Raven so beautifully flawed, witch is hard to find in a likable protagonist. She screws up and she pities herself, she's only human, and you were able to give all your characters that human quality that even published books' characters often lack. You're work is beautiful and amazing and breath taking and if you don't finish it I could quit possibly die of heart break. And once you've finished it, because a amazing work of art such as this must be complete you should most definitely write more Wally/Raven Fanfictions, and if you would like to make a fan extremely happy, and you know you would, some Danny Phantom/Raven Fanfiction.
donna walczak chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
This is the best Fanfiction I've ever read. Please tell me you're going to finish this, it would be a shame if you didn't.
Mermaid Lover chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
You know you're whole I LIIIIVVVEEE thing reminds me of Mushu from Mulan. Not to be mean or anything I wuite enjoy Mushu in Mulan! On more pressing matters... UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! You can't just write a preview to the next chapter like that and leave us to figure out who she was taking to and what happens you meanie! Haha I'm so immature. But seriously you haven't updated in 7 years. 7 YEARS! Granted I just started reading now but IT'S STILL A REALLY LONG TIME! DON'T JUDGE ME! But seriously please update this amazingly wonderful awesome fantastic brilliant story! I personally ship Raven and Wally more than Raven and Robin but thats just my opinion. I like Robin and Starfire more. I hope that one day you will be reincarnated somewhere in the near, hopefully very near, future so you may 'LIIIIIVEEE' and continue this stiry that has NOT began to go downhill.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
please hurry with the next one !
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
i love this story!
Ebyenvloed chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
I think (and hope) Wally and Raven would come together in the end 'cause Richard hurted Raven too much and all that other stuff!?
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! I need you to continue! I might die if you don't!
PaintedWhiteRose chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
Hey can you update soon I really like this story
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
Update soon please I know this is old and probably discontinued but I prey that a miracle will occur and you will have some inspiration and decide to update