Reviews for Strange and Beautiful
nsazueta chapter 12 . 7/3
Its really heartbreaking to read a great story and rhen realize that its been 10 YEARS since it was last updated... just my luck. But truly great story and thank you for letting me experience it even if it is incomplete.
Black chapter 12 . 3/2
Please ipdate. I'm crying.
baby19 chapter 12 . 1/17
Omg please update soon! .
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
Ch 12 was so good! Please do more!
moonlightqueen376 chapter 12 . 7/17/2015
I wish you finished this dude
Autumn chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
Con-frickin-tinue I mother trucking love it!
Hopeful reader chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
Please update:(
Do it for the children
HOPEFUL READER chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
I dont no if ull see this but I really enjoyed this storyline and the plot keeps me on my toes. I hope you are willing to finish the job. I have been waiting a long time for a story like this and to not be able to end it (hopefully in rae/kidflash pairing). They dont really have tht many:(

Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
If you don't update I will find you and I will kill you *Liam Neeson's voice*
la canelle chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Hun, you should update, I love it. Please update this.
HDbookworm12 chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Before your story/today,I had no idea that people shipped raven and kid flash together . I was skectpcal and thought maybe it could work . After reading your story I ship just as much as BBRAE or ROBRAE ! Amazing story , keep it up.
Messtass151 chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
Make more chapters...
Your friend chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
PLEASE FINISH IT, it is absolutely amazing.
The dark side of the loonatics chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
I really like it! Your story and plot are awesome and you did very good on the paring! KFxRAVEN -gives 2 tumbs up-
Donna Walczak chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
Okay this most definitely the greatest Raven Kid Flash Fanfiction ever written, and I keep checking back to see if it's been updated yet. First off; your writing technique is beautiful, so vivid, it's like I'm reading an actual novel. The characters are so different, but they stick to their original persona so well. And the detail... It's easy to picture in your head, there's this constant, wonderful movie playing through my skull. The writing is easy to follow, it flows silk, it's captivating and completely and utterly addictive. All the characters have dimension, they're not just there, they have a story and talents and motives behind what they do. There is no unlikable character, witch is incredible because that's what really makes a wonderful antagonist, is someone you can understand and sorta sympathize with. And you've made Raven so beautifully flawed, witch is hard to find in a likable protagonist. She screws up and she pities herself, she's only human, and you were able to give all your characters that human quality that even published books' characters often lack. You're work is beautiful and amazing and breath taking and if you don't finish it I could quit possibly die of heart break. And once you've finished it, because a amazing work of art such as this must be complete you should most definitely write more Wally/Raven Fanfictions, and if you would like to make a fan extremely happy, and you know you would, some Danny Phantom/Raven Fanfiction.