Reviews for Kai's birthday
the girl in the mirrior chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
i like it.
dark-night-sky chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
Kitty: I never remember peoples birthdays ; i don't remember anytihng come to think of it

Rouge: celebrating a birthday...haven't done that in a while. Good story by the way

Kitty: you have no excuse to not celebrate your birthday, in fact, I don't know when your birthday is/

Rouge: yea, keep it that way, at least i don't change my birthday every year

Kitty: whatever. Keep it up, update soon, great story/

Caoi .

Kitty-cat

.:RougE:.
SpottedShadow97 chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
KAWAII! - That was so funny and cute. - Please update soon!
skimmie chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
love the story update would love to n owhats up next
Reis1gurl chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
you, me, a bottle of vodka and staying in bed all day...yeah...that is like the BEST line ever! I'm so gonna say that a school to one of my guy friends...haha...that's so cool.

i like where this is going...haha, lol, kai in bowling alley? haha, that's funny, lmao.

keep going.
PandaPjays chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Ah cute! ReiKai is awesomeness- is that even a word? Loved the Russian vodka lines. Funny- I wanna know what happens next and does it involve a bowling alley? (I have a small obsession withthem at the moment) Bowling alleys are hell funny
dark-night-sky chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Im reviewing! . update! am i asking to much of you? to update all your fics at once, cause you dont have to *gets teary eyed* but it wud be weally nice!

Caoi

Kitty-cat
Katsutoshi96 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
GAH! *faints* This is great the cliffhanger! Not so great(I hate cliffhangers!
catseyes77 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
funny

well update soon
CyborgRockStar chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
this is interesting...i wanna see where it's going, too.

have a nice day
keisan chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Heehee, keep going.
ISC chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
*grins* Russian Vodka is some of the best, ususally you keep it in the freezer after/before opened. It's really strong, and really good. If you like vodka. _~ Interesting so far.