Reviews for Wretched Hives
Dattatreya chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Too true...
SilentLaurel chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Obi-Wan is very lucky.

He is lucky that there was a Ben Kenobi on Tatooine once.

He is lucky that Ben is dead, and will not try to reclaim his identity.

He is lucky that the lomin-ale did not kill him.

He is lucky that Harva was in town the same day he was.

He is lucky that Harva wasn't thinking to clearly.

And he is very, very lucky that there are no nasty secrets of Ben Kenobi's past that came back to haunt him! My goodness, what a risk-although the opportunity was surely to good to pass up. I hope force suggestions enable him to skip taking on new personality traits, like, maybe, a habbit of overdrinking lomin-ale, in order to play the role.

And that Cantina. With the unwashed glasses. And the wretchedly inebriated patrons. And the home remedy/beveredge/engine coolant. And-well. You paint quite a picture.

Favorite quotes:

"Am I he?"-That is very upperclass and educated sounding. I somehow doubt that Old Ben understood predicate nominative!

"Fair t' middlin'. Ev'ry name's common here, 'cause none of them are, people come from all over the gal'xy. Why? Lookin' for a place to hide out? Not the first time, eh?"-Ah, Tatooine. Nothing beats Tatooine culture. And goodness! Sounds like our Jedi Master's managed to pick up a criminal record somewhere along the line!

"The droid factories could bottle that breath as a weapon"

"Yes. Lomin-ale. And . . .?"-This line, along with the rest of the fic, clearly demonstrates that Obi-Wan is out of his element in low society. But this line is the best for characterizing the Cantina.

""Oh. That's right." Harva was subdued for only a moment. "Hey, let's have a party anyway! Drinks all 'round!""-Harva characterization. 'Nuff said.

"Hey, wait a shecond. Ben's been dead for years . . ."-More Harva characterization.

You know what? Never mind on the favorite quotes this time. I'm sure you won't appreciate finding the entire story copied and posted in the review. :-)
starfish chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
*lol* How nice...*gg* Poor Ben - sandfleas...*hehe* Nice idea - and I LOVE your style! :D
The Brainchild Cz chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Damned fleas. scratches kitsune ears Eh...
ally127 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
lol! that was really good! it makes perfect sense to me. i mean, really... where did the name "Ben" come from? i think your fic satisfies this question quite well. )
A. NuEvil chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Another good story!

Good explanation for the "Ben."

Thanks!
amber75 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Cool explanation for how he became Ben!
DarthUmbreon chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Hello, hello. I loved the second to last line. I found it to be very humorous, which annoyed my little brother. He finds me laughing to be a strange, and dangerous thing. Keep up the excellent work~!
BoyyM chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
thanks for another story :) always enjoy yours. It was a good laugh and a interesting way to come acrossed ben.
Ciryature Sea Elf chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Hehe, that was fun. Thanks for the laugh.